Strana 2 od 2 PrvaPrva 12
Prikaz rezultata 11 do 19 od ukupno 19
    Član Avatar korisnika JovanaM
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: POLJOT International 2416-1961161

Sad sam sigurna da neću kupiti Poljot International, dizajn je važan (koji je u ovom slučaju baš nekako autentičan), ali je kvalitet sata važniji. A, pošto vidim da su mišljenja oko kvaliteta P-I podijeljena...

Prije par godina sam kupila Timex automatic sat i radio je OK. Međutim, kad sam malo počela da istražujem po internetu i vidjela sve loše kritike o ovom proizvođaču odmah sam počela da ga posmatram "drugim očima" pa sam ga ubrzo i poklonila.
    Ne kažem da je lako uticati na moje stavove, ali kad su satovi u pitanju ipak oko većine marki se ljudi slažu da tu "nema greške".

Elem, ja obično sebe počastim u septembru novim satićem pa je potraga u toku

Ovaj Citizen djeluje OK, ne volem baš cirkone, ali su rimski brojevi na svakom satu izuzetni... I cijena simpatična, mada je kod nas malčice skuplji. Jedino što je obim sata 32 mm

http://www.amazon.de/Citizen-Lady-Da.../dp/B001RTUPBW
    "Time. Time. What is time? The Swiss manufacture it. The French hoard it. The Italians want it. The Americans say it is money. The Hindus say it doesn't exist. Do you know what I say? I say time is a crook" - Humphrey Bogart in Beat The Devil in 1954

Istaknuti član Avatar korisnika HADzI DALIBOR
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

I ja bih zaobišao ova rusko-njemačko-kineska čudesa! Previše mi je šarena ova kombinacija!!!
    Ovaj Citizen je prelijep,samo,cirkoni nisu baš praktična stvar!

Istaknuti član Avatar korisnika dragon
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Ja nisam rekao da Poljot International ne valja, naprotiv, iskustva su uglavnom pozitivna i dobra sa ovim proizvođačem sudeći po onome što može da se pročita na raznim forumima. Samo sam rekao da bih ja zaobišao automatike, to ne znači da morate i vi.

Mislim da je dobro što su se kod nas na tržištu pojavili satovi jednog ovakvog proizvođača jer se samim tim ponuda satova obogatila i ujedno se primorava da konkurencija ne sedi skrštenih ruku, ali isto tako smatram da su Poljot International satovi sa automatskim mehanizmima i pojedini modeli sa mehanizmima na ručno navijanje preskupi i da nikako ne predstavljaju dobru kupovinu.
    Recimo... Zašto bi neko kupio satove na slikama ispod obzirom na njihovu cenu a imajući u vidu tehničke karakteristike modela? Ticino sa kineskim mehanizmom koji je kupio član Sima Hrabri može da se dobije za gotovo 4 puta manju cenu a verovatno je istog kvaliteta kao i P-I... zatim Prometheus, Steinhart, Archimede, Zeno Watch Basel su proizvođači čiji satovi imaju švajcarske Unitas mehanizme, daleko lepše izgledaju (ok, malo sam subjektivan), o kvalitetu istih da ne pričamo a opet će vas izaći jeftinije od Poljot International satova. Na kraju, ako baš želite Rusa, zašto ne uzeti jedan Aviator 43 sa molnija mehanizmom?

Ono što smatram da je dobra kupovina kada je reč o Poljot International satovima, pogotovo za ljude koji nemaju mogućnosti ili ne žele da kupe satova online, jesu hronografi. Za relativno malo para dobijate lep i kvalitetan mehanički hronograf koji ima provereni 3133 mehanizam u sebi. Definitivno odličan početak za sve one koji žele da uđu u svet mehaničkih satova a pritom žele hronograf. Tako da bih na njih skrenuo pažnju i preporučio ih, ukoliko vam se dopada dizajn istih.

Pozdrav
    PRAVILNIK FORUMA :: PRAVILNIK ZA BERZU SATOVA :: VODIČ ZA POSTAVLjANjE SLIKA

"Never look back, look forward, step forward even if only half a step at a time, knowing how to be flexible in order to accept changes, be sincere"

Men invented time. Seiko perfected it.

Novi član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Citat HADzI DALIBOR kaže: Pregled poruke
    I ja bih zaobišao ova rusko-njemačko-kineska čudesa! Previše mi je šarena ova kombinacija!!!
    Ovaj Citizen je prelijep,samo,cirkoni nisu baš praktična stvar!
    POLJOT International satovi nisu nikakva sarena kombinacija, niti Rusko-Nemacko-Kineska cudesa.
    Radi se o satovima proizvedenim u Nemackoj u kojima je ugradjen poznati mehanizam Vostok cal. 2416 automatic.
    Technical Data:
    Automatic movement: cal. 2416 Vostok, 31 rubies, 19800 A/h, power reserve approx. 38 hours; Functions: seconds from centre, calendar; Case: stainless steel, Ø = 39 mm, h = 8 mm, sapphire glass on top, 5 atm
    Priložene slike Priložene slike POLJOT International 2416-1961161-2416-1961161.jpg  
    Priložene slike Priložene slike  

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

A, što na ovom modelu piše Moscow Russia, a na drugim Made in Germany?! Pretpostavljam da zavisi od mehanizma, ali to dodatno doprinosti konfuziji.
    "Time. Time. What is time? The Swiss manufacture it. The French hoard it. The Italians want it. The Americans say it is money. The Hindus say it doesn't exist. Do you know what I say? I say time is a crook" - Humphrey Bogart in Beat The Devil in 1954

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Citat vitanov kaže: Pregled poruke
    POLJOT International satovi nisu nikakva sarena kombinacija, niti Rusko-Nemacko-Kineska cudesa.
    Pa kada nije "šarena kombinacija",otkuda onda kineski mehanizmi u pojedinim modelima(a predstavljaju se kao ruski) i kako to(što Jovana reče) da na jednim modelima piše Moskow Russia,a na drugima Made in Germany?

Istaknuti član Avatar korisnika dragon
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Jedan lep tekstić koji donekle objašnjava istoriju Poljot International kompanije.

Citat Gerhard Claußen for Europa Star kaže:
    The roots of the German watch brand ‘Poljot International’ go back to a mass product watch factory in Soviet Moscow. The current success of the company, however, is inseparably linked with German quality and the ambitious Russian engineer Alexander Shorokhov.

In the 1930s the ‘First State Watch Factory’ was founded in Moscow, producing hundreds of thousands of watches each year. Not until 1961, when Juri Gagarin, a Russian air force officer became the first man to fly into space, did the name of the factory change. From then on the watches were renamed ‘Poljot’ (flight). When the Iron Curtain started to vanish at the end of the 1980s and the Soviet Army left their barracks in Eastern Germany, the German flea markets were flooded by piles of Russian uniforms and military medals, even weapons could be found, and above all, Russian watches at ridiculously low prices. One could easily buy a normal three-hand watch at a converted price of some 18 Euros or a chronograph for roughly 25 Euros. The low prices weren’t because these watches were of poor quality, most of their movements were made on tooling machines that the Swiss watch brands had exported to the Soviet Union in the late 1970s, when the production of mechanical watch movements nearly collapsed in Switzerland following the Far East quartz watch invasion.
    Born in 1960, Alexander Shorokhov studied architecture and design at Moscow’s University of Transport, finishing his studies with an engineering diploma. After his studies, Shorokhov worked as an architect for a big construction firm and later became Managing Director of the company.

In 1991 the young engineer was sent to Germany by the former Russian President, Michail Gorbatchov, together with a small group of leading Russian managers. The order from the Ministry of Economy was to become familiar with the regulations of free markets and to develop new concepts, which could potentially be put to use in Russia.

Alexander Shorokhov, who stayed in Germany, instead of going back to Russia, seems to like challenges. Even though the sale of Russian watches in Germany had slumped because of the thousands of flea market bargains, Shorokhov was not deterred, and in 1992 he established ‘Poljot-V GmbH2’, an import and distribution company for Russian watches.
    Shorokhov’s conception was to make the watches, which were suffering from the stigma of being cheap and poor quality, more valuable again in the eyes of consumers. He set out to change the way retailers were thinking, and to achieve this target, he and his employees not only concentrated on product development themselves, but they also took care of the assembling and the quality control of the watches.
    Alexander Shorokhov stayed in close contact with the Poljot watch factory in Moscow, but he wanted to become more independent, as he was no longer importing ready-to-sell watches anymore, but only movement parts. The components were re-worked, polished, decorated and assembled to movements, which had to undergo strong accuracy controls. Even more importance was given to the design of the dials and cases, which had to be changed considerably to give the watches a contemporary look and to make them more suitable to the taste of people in Germany and other western countries.
    In 1996 Shorokhov developed a new collection for the ‘First State Watch Factory’ consisting of watches that differentiated considerably from the watches found on the flea markets.

In 1995 his company, that had changed its name to ‘Poljot-International’, became a member of the ‘Verband der deutschen Uhrenindustrie’ (German watch industry association) resulting in ‘Poljot-International’ becoming a German watch brand.
    Alexander Shorokhov, however, would disagree. “If you look at the Russian writer Turgenjew, who wrote several of his plays in Germany, or to the German Einstein, who developed many of his theories in the USA, the work of these people remains related to their homelands. I think in my case we can consider the watches to be Russian, but with the addition of a ‘Made in Germany’ label,” he explains.

Today the production of the watches takes place in Alzenau near Frankfurt/Main and it is from here that they are exported to more than 35 countries. Besides ‘Poljot International', two other brands of watches are made in an old house in this small town: ‘CCCP’ (after the Russian abbreviation of the Soviet Union) and ‘Alexander Shorokhov’.
    ‘Alexander Shorokhov’ watches are equipped with specially decorated movements and show a specific design. The names of the three model families underline the close relationship that Shorokhov still has with Russia. Although his success occurred in Germany, “Russia is more than just a country,” he says. “It is feeling of life”. That is why the watches are named after famous Russian writers or composers. One model is named after Fjodor Dostoevsky’s most famous novel ‘The Gambler’, with a dial looking like a roulette table. A fine alarm wristwatch is named after Peter Tchaikovsky while an elegant skeleton watch bears the name of Leo Tolstoi.

The mistrust of the retailers vanished years ago, after they realised that Alexander Shorokhov and the 14 people who are presently working for him, are doing an excellent job. The ‘Poljot’ watches are well positioned in the lower mid price level, while the brand ‘Alexander Shorokhov’ is sold at a higher price.
    Russian is the internal business language in the company’s building in Alzenau and all products cannot hide their love for Russia. Even if they are ‘Made in Germany’.

Source: Europa Star
    Kineski mehanizmi koji se trenutno nalaze u pojedinim modelima P-I se koriste usled nedostatka molnija mehanizama, ali to opet ne menja činjenicu da su unutra kinezi.
    PRAVILNIK FORUMA :: PRAVILNIK ZA BERZU SATOVA :: VODIČ ZA POSTAVLjANjE SLIKA

"Never look back, look forward, step forward even if only half a step at a time, knowing how to be flexible in order to accept changes, be sincere"

Men invented time. Seiko perfected it.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Baš lijep tekst, posebno ovaj dio o nazivima pojedinih serija/modela po Tolstoju, noveli Dostojevskog...

S obzirom na to da baš volim klasičnu rusku književnost i istoriju, sviđa mi se quote: "Russia is more than just a country, It is feeling of life”.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Citat dragon kaže: Pregled poruke
    Kineski mehanizmi koji se trenutno nalaze u pojedinim modelima P-I se koriste usled nedostatka molnija mehanizama, ali to opet ne menja činjenicu da su unutra kinezi.
    Tako je majstore!!! Ali ja bih bi pošten i lijepo napisao da su to kinezi uz koje bi išla i kineska cijena,a ne bih uradio ovo: model Moskow Nights 9011.1940162B iz "specijalne edicije" u čijoj specifikaciji piše da ga pokreće 9011 mehanizam,a na slikama ispod je Molnija 3603 i čija je cijena na Fliegeruhren.ch 640 eura(i da je Molnija unutra-opet je preskup)!!! Ako se ovako pravi ime brenda onda stvarno nemam riječi!!! I još mi @vitanov kaže da ovo nije šarena kombinacija!!!

Strana 2 od 2 PrvaPrva 12

Slične teme

1. JLC Master Memovox International
    By dragon in forum Jaeger-LeCoultre
    Odgovora: 0
    Poslednja poruka: 1.3.2010., 10:18
  2. Poljot - sa alarmom - moj prvi mehanički
    By esdy_11192 in forum Ruski satovi
    Odgovora: 28
    Poslednja poruka: 15.1.2010., 0:50
  3. Poljot arctic
    By Nikle in forum Prodaja satova