Strana 1 od 3 123 PoslednjaPoslednja
Prikaz rezultata 1 do 10 od ukupno 26
Like Tree10Likes

tema: Miramar sat - Pazarih ovo pa me zanima sta je ?

eee
    eee je offline
    Moderator Avatar korisnika eee
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Miramar sat - Pazarih ovo pa me zanima sta je ?

Zna li neko nesto o ovoj firmi i o ovom modelu? Google nije bas preterano od pomoci za ovaj sat. Slika nije moja, uzeh je sa limunda. Doduse, sad bih, tehnicki, i mogao da kazem da je moja posto sam ga pazario.

Vise slika ovih dana, sat je stigao kod mojih tako da ga jos nisam video.

Miramar sat - Pazarih ovo pa me zanima sta je ?-slika-3349403v900h675.jpg
    ANGEL II likes this.

Moderator Avatar korisnika VLADAN P
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom re: Miramar sat - Pazarih ovo pa me zanima sta je ?

In 1898, Auguste Reymond, a watchmaker in the Jura village of Tramelan-Dessus opened a small watchmaking workshop called the Fabrique d'Horlogerie Auguste Reymond. Production took place in a small residence until the company built its first premises in 1903. In 1906, the boss started producing movement-blanks in Les Bioux and the enterprise became a true watch manufacturer. However, the move to the Joux valley was for only three years. In 1909, Reymond concentrated all activity back in Tramelan, where he set up a more flexible manufacturing system to react quicker to market demand. The following year the entrepreneur won a gold medal at the Brussels World Exhibition, followed by another at the 1914 Swiss national exhibition. The company archives recorded the take-over of the Unitas Watch Co., Tramelan, in 1926. Reymond continued to produce his movement-blanks on these premises. The Depression of the late 1920s and early 1930s had a profound effect on the Swiss watch industry and August Reymond SA did not go unscathed. Sales of their watches plummeted and Mr Reymond was forced to sell his company. In 1932, the "Ebauche" department of A. Reymond S.A. (manufacturing movement blanks) became part of the Ebauches Group as the Fabrique d'Ebauches Unitas S.A., where Mr. Reymond remained on as Sales Manager until 1934.
    As such, Auguste Reymond travelled the world to present 'his' timepieces. Eye-witnesses recall seeing him drop a watch into a glass of champagne before throwing it away onto the carpets of the most fashionable dining-rooms of Europe. A few seconds later the maître d’hôtel would bring the unfortunate watch back on a tray whereupon Monsieur Reymond declare, with surprise, that his watch was still ticking!
    This was his effective way to convince sceptical clients that his watches were actually water-resistant and shock-proof - true technological marvels back then.
    Complete watches were made under the ARSA label. The 1934 Perfora, for example, featured a rectangular case and an openwork dial which revealed the two hands. At the same time ARSA introduced a wide-ranging chronograph collection. In addition, it produced watches for the blind and for pilots as well as wristwatches with a simple date or alarm. Some timepieces were delivered with an official chronometer certificate.
    The movements produced by the Manufacture A. Reymond, known for their high quality and competitive prices, were also supplied to numerous other watch manufacturers and have become famous world-wide under their brand name UNITAS.
    Because Unitas did not produce automatic or chronograph movements, ARSA had to resort to calibers from its sister companies in the Ebauches group, including, for example, AS (A. Schild), ETA or Valjoux.
    In 1989 a new chapter in the history of the company began under the name Auguste Reymond. The company genuinely celebrated its second birth. The company was then bought by Nitella SA, another watch factory located in Tramelan, and Thomas Loosli, a young man of twenty-seven with a degree in history of art and French literature, working as a watch designer, became the new director of Auguste Reymond SA.Thomas Loosli’s challenge was to bring back to life the “good old” mechanical watch. Within less than two years he designed an entirely new collection for Auguste Reymond,
    izvor: link
    Poslednja ispravka: dragon (28.4.2011. u 11:08)
    ZAJEDNO SMO SKUPA!

eee
    eee je offline
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Jel ovo vezano za ovaj moj? Imas li link?

Moderator Avatar korisnika VLADAN P
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Ne.Vezano je za firmu.
    IRHOMDEYS VINTAGE WATCH COLLECTION: AUTHENTIC VINTAGE NEW OLD STOCK MIRAMAR GENEVE BY AUGUSTE REYMOND GENTS WRISTWATCH (SOLD)

Verujem da si ovo već uradio ali možda da pogledaš još malo.Možda budeš imao sreće...
    Google
    ZAJEDNO SMO SKUPA!

Istaknuti član Avatar korisnika tolarbo
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

U svakom slucaju lep je sat
    eee likes this.

eee
    eee je offline
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Hvala druze. Trazio sam sa miramar pocket watch i dalo mi je slicne linkove. Ovih dana cu okaciti bolje slike, slikacu i mehanizam

Stariji član Avatar korisnika ANGEL II
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Uzeo si kada praviš kućište?

eee
    eee je offline
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Cek da vidim na sta lici . Uskoro verovatno, samo da izmerim precnik sata, da znam koliku burgiju da uzmem

Istaknuti član Avatar korisnika HADzI DALIBOR
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

@eee
    Ovo solidno i očuvano izgleda,a s obzirom da ga je nemoguće naći na google, i poprilično rijetko!
    Ako sam dobro razumio,napravićeš ručni sat od njega!?

eee
    eee je offline
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Ne, ideja mi je da izbusim drvenu kocku (naravno, mnogo lepse nego sto to zvuci ) i da stavim sat u kocku da bude stoni. A po potrebi i dzepni. Znaci kao drveni drzac za dzepni sat.

Strana 1 od 3 123 PoslednjaPoslednja

Slične teme

1. Zanima me tačan model Jacques Lemans sata
    By unikolau in forum Opšti forum
    Odgovora: 9
    Poslednja poruka: 16.2.2010., 9:34

Bookmarks sajtovi

Vaš status

• Ne možete postavljati teme
  • Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
  • Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
  • Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke