Prikaz rezultata 1 do 6 od ukupno 6

tema: Laco satovi

Novi član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Laco satovi

svidjaju mi se ovi satovi,nekako u zadnje vrijeme su mi sve ljepsi jednostavni..jel ovi spadaju u kvalitetne njemacke satove?

http://www.laco.de/

Administrator Avatar korisnika Vladan Stevanovic
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Laco satovi

Da, Laco satovi spadaju u kvalitetne nemačke satove. Imaju kvalitetna kućišta i odličnu završnu obradu, a najčešće ugrađuju švajcarske ETA mehanizme (automatske i kvarcne) mada ne isključivo pošto ugrađuju i japanske Miyota mehanizme. Ovi satovi su se spominjali i u sledećoj temi.

Inače Laco se nedavno izvukao iz bankrota tako što je udružio snage sa nemačkom firmom Kienzle AG, o čemu možeš pročitati u sledećem tekstu:

After LACO had to file for insolvency on 30.06.2009 they tried hard to recover and recapitalize the company and to try to save the work places over there. Intensive negotiations with various companies have taken place. Under those inteested the KIENZLE AG turnes out to be the right partner. CEO of Lacher, Horst Günther: "Kienzle is a german enterprise and has an even longer watch making history than Laco."
    The company was founded in Schwenninngen in 1822 by Johannes Schlenker. In 1883 Jakob Kienzle married into the Schlenker family and became a partner. In 1900 the production of pocket and wrist watches started solely lead by Kienzle. In 1910 the first watches for cars have been produced and Jaguar, Daimler, BMW, Volvo Audi, Renault, Ford and Opel became satisfied customers. In 1919 the company name was changed from "Schlenker & Kienzle" to "Kienzle Uhrenfabriken KG". Three years later Kienzle becam a stock company, all held by family members.
    In the following decades Kienzle produced in-house movements, in 1950 the "Volksautomatik" (an affordable automatic movement) was a breakthrough. In 1964 a subsidiary company "Kienzle Zürich AG" was founded. The label "Kienzle-Swiss" was known for high-quality watches in those times. An alarmclock with the electronic movement 627 was sold all over the world. 6 million clocks left the premises. In the mid 70ties Kienzle weas the largest supplier of wirstwatches in Germany. 1987 a new building was established, the production of quartz movements began. About 300.000.000 watches have been sold by Kienzle and made Kienzle a well known brand. Since 2002 Kienzle is located in Hamburg, since 2006 Kienzle owns all trademark rights worldwide.

Due to the merge of Lacher and Kienzle all ressources and synergies in Pforzheim are now combined with a powerful distribution partner. The insolvency administrator emphasized that it had been an essential aim to save the work places in Pforzheim and to look for a fitting partner. There has been tremendous help of the solicitor's office "Dr. Clemens Ladenburger and Dr. Gunther Staib" and management consultant Wolfgang Zang".
    Mr. Andreas Günther (Laco) and Mr. Ralf Estor (Kienzle AG) will join the management.
    The "Kienzle Lacher Uhrenmanufaktur GmbH" will continue to produce high-quality watches under the label "Laco by Lacher". watches "Made in Germany". There are already plans to expand, this will warrant additional work places. Both Mr. Günther and Mr. Estor plan to use the synergy effects to a full extend and to represent German Watchmaking by adding a usefull range of models in the mid-prize-segment.
    Najpopularniji Laco satovi su definitivno oni avijatičarski:

Pozdrav,
    V.S.
    Priložene slike Priložene slike Laco satovi-flieger_kombi.jpg  

Istaknuti član Avatar korisnika dragon
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Laco...

Prelepi satovi prelepog dizajna i odličnog kvaliteta... Ako želiš avijatičarski sat pristupačne cene, Laco je pravi izbor. Samo gledaj da uzmeš B type, ako su u mogućnosti da ga isporuče, po meni najlepši model u njihovoj ponudi!

Pozdrav
    PRAVILNIK FORUMA :: PRAVILNIK ZA BERZU SATOVA :: VODIČ ZA POSTAVLjANjE SLIKA

"Never look back, look forward, step forward even if only half a step at a time, knowing how to be flexible in order to accept changes, be sincere"

Men invented time. Seiko perfected it.

Novi član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

nasao sam jedan povoljan na ebayu i svidio mi se jako,ali tog modela nema na stranicama firme,pa se bojim da nije original,mada prodavac tvrdi da je rijedak model
    "LACO-Observer-Aviator-German-Pilot"

Istaknuti član Avatar korisnika dragon
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Pa Laco nije novi proizvođač satova, naprotiv, osnovani su još davne 1925. godine. Ono što vidiš na sajtu su satovi koje Laco trenutno proizvodi i prodaje, ali to ne znači da se ranije nisu proizvodili i drugi modeli.
    Beobachter odnosno observer je jedan od njihovih najpoznatijih satova koji su nosili piloti čuvene Luftwave za vreme II Svetskog rata.
    Sa ebay-om treba biti pažljiv, pogotovo kod ovakvih satova jer su re*like prilično česta pojava. Recimo, do skoro je bila u ponudi i jedna Stowa Flieger za koju je vlasnik tražio, čini mi se, preko 5k $ a u pitanju je bila re*lika.

Pozdrav
    PRAVILNIK FORUMA :: PRAVILNIK ZA BERZU SATOVA :: VODIČ ZA POSTAVLjANjE SLIKA

"Never look back, look forward, step forward even if only half a step at a time, knowing how to be flexible in order to accept changes, be sincere"

Men invented time. Seiko perfected it.

Novi član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

rijec je o ovom prodavacu,jako mi se svidja sat,ma i ljepsih al nemam novaca trenutno

http://cgi.ebay.com/LACO-Observer-Av...#ht_4238wt_715

ne pise,dal ima taj sat kakvu iluiminaciju..?

Bookmarks sajtovi

Vaš status

• Ne možete postavljati teme
  • Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
  • Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
  • Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke
  •