Like Tree22Likes

tema: Orient Planet Automatik

Novi član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Orient Planet Automatik

Pozdrav svima
    Molio bih za jedan savet,posto se u decembru spremam za kupovinu sata,a laik sam po tom pitanju,pa bih se ovde raspitao.Na internetu sam video slike Orienta Planet narandzaste boje sa koznom narukvicom i sat mi se bas svidja,pa me zanima kakvo ve vase misljenje o tom satu,odnosno dali se isplati dati 200 eura za njega?Kakav je mehanizam i kakva je marka Orient uopste (posto bas i nisam cuo za njih)?Hvala unapred

Moderator Avatar korisnika VLADAN P
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Orient Planet Automatik

Prvo-dobrodošao.
    Drugo-pročitaj ovo-
    Orient - Google претрага

Kad pročitaš sve to shvatićeš da Orient ima našu preporuku.
    anbeast and 83stojan like this.
    ZAJEDNO SMO SKUPA!

Član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Pozdrav!

Dobar si izbor napravio, Orient su dobri satovi sa relativno malo novca. Konkretno taj model je jedan kolega ovde nasao za odlicnu cenu (online).

Orient CFM00003B Watch has a 21 jewel Japanese automatic (self-winding) movement, power reserve indicator, date wheel at 6:00, luminous silver hands and numbers, orange sub dial hands and a uni-directional rotating dive bezel/ with tachymeter.

Inace, ja sam bas juce narucio svoj prvi Orient (Bambino) i ocekujem ga za oko dve nedelje na ruci.
    83stojan likes this.

Stariji član Avatar korisnika Zenith
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Jos uvek nemam Orient,ali koliko sam shvatio ne da vredi svaki dinar,vec vredi apsolutno svaki dinar.
    Orient je preduzece kcerka velikog Seika,tako da nema potrebe i suvisno je da se o kvalitetu Orienta polemise.
    Nadam se da ces imati srece prilikom porudzine i carine ako narucujes preko neta.
    Pozdrav.

eee
    eee je offline
    Moderator Avatar korisnika eee
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Evo, ja kao vlasnik Planet Orient modela mogu da kažem da je sat odličan. Moj model je sa srebrnim ciferom i metalnom narukvicom.

Moj savet bi ti bio da umesto modela koji tražiš uzmeš model sa metalnom narukvicom. Ovaj bi te izašao oko 215-220e. (kad odbijes nemački VAT i dodaš carinu i porez kod nas). Narukvica izgleda, a i jeste, izuzetno kvalitetna. Nije od savijenog čelika, već od punog čelika. Moj obim ruke je 19-20cm i narukvica bez skidanja linkova taman paše

Automatic Tachymeter Power Reserve CFM00002B - Power Reserve - www.orientuhren.de

Razlika u ceni njega i modela sa kožnom je 15ak evra a to je zaista zanemarljivo.

Majstor Pugo, doduše on trenutno ne radi, mi je uradio i kožnu za njega i stvarno odlično izgleda.

Rezerva snage je oko 42 sata, preciznost odavno nisam merio, to mi i nije toliko bitno al čini mi se da je i dalje u +/- par sekundi dnevno. Čini mi se da sat imam oko 3 godine. Detalji na brojčaniku, postavljeni u nekoliko nivoa odlično izgledaju.

Jedina mana je luminacija koja traje izuzetno kratko. 10ak minuta najviše traje pun sjaj. Posle toga veoma brzo bledi.
    anbeast, VLADAN P and backarelli like this.

Član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

eee, ja sam citao dosta testova i najveca zalba korisnika je na dnevna odstupanja koju su i preko 15 sekundi na dan.DA li mozes da proveris to kod tebe kako stoji.Slazem se da je bolje uzeti metalnu narukvicu ali svakako ko hoce koznu treba da kupi originalnu koja vidim nije skupa oko 30 eura i jako je dobro uradjena.
    Da li je neko narucibvao sa nemackog orijent sajta i kakao salju i kako ste prosli sa carinom.

eee
    eee je offline
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Ajd, evo javljam sutra ili prekosutra kakvo je odstupanje. Na početku, kad sam dobio sat, sam pratio i bilo je, mislim +1 ili +2 sekunde dnevno.

Inače, razmišljao sam i ja o original kožnoj, ali, zbog obima zgloba nema šanse da je stavim .

Član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

posalji sliku tvog sata kako stoji na ruci posto ne znam koji je to sa silver ciferom.

Član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Evo jednog jako lepog testa od strane korisnika koji je uradio i neka zanimljiva poredjenja:

The Orient brand has a great reputation among watch fans and it deserves to be a more widely known brand to the public at large. This watch, commonly called "Planet Orient" due to its resemblance to an Omega design called "Planet Ocean", is meant to be a sporty though stylish watch, less of a beater than the entry level Makos, but more attractive and unique.

In truth, the Planet nickname is not really that accurate a measure of the model's appearance. The Orient model includes a very different graphic style and different complications than the Omega Planet Ocean series, and the Orient also sells for about 5% of the price of those Swiss watches. The Omega of course is made of higher quality materials, uses the revolutionary co-axial escapement, has the COSC certification (explained later), and retains a significant part of its value over time.

The Orient is about the same size as the bigger Omega Planet Oceans (that is, 46 mm) and in some cases uses an orange bezel and highlights on the face as some models of the Omega do, but these are slight similarities. I will use the nickname "Planet" throughout the review for convenience, as compared to say "CFM00001B", but for better or worse, be aware that you are not buying a watch that would pass for an Omega Planet Ocean unless in the eyes of the most unobservant admirer.

Orient is a small Japanese company that is partially owned by Seiko. They've been around for more than 50 years, and their claim to fame is that they are a mechanical watch producer that designs and makes 100% of their movements in-house. The in-house designation is significant as it means the company does more than just buy off the shelf designs but rather is directly involved in creating and tuning the mechanical heart of their product. Rolex is know for their in-house work, but even such costly brands as Omega, TAG Heuer, and Breitling have most of their movements made for them by other companies (ETA for the most part). To have a finely crafted automatic watch in this price range that has been designed and manufactured by the company selling it is rare to say the least. The watches are also hand made, and in Japan as well.

As mentioned this is an automatic watch. The watch cannot be hand wound so you need to shake it to start it, and then it winds itself as you move your arm during the day - no batteries needed. The timekeeping is a tad less precise than a quartz, and for this movement (Orient's 469 series) the manufacturer states you can normally expect to lose up to 15 seconds or gain up to 25 seconds each day. (More on this later.)

Two related points: if you want to keep reasonably accurate time, you need to reset your watch every week or so, and if you are utterly sedentary during the day (i.e. drive to work, sit at a desk, drive home, sit in front of the TV) the watch may not get enough winding to stay working. You hardly need to run a marathon, maybe 15 minutes of walking total throughout the day will probably keep your watch (and yourself!) functioning well. Max power reserve on this model is about 42 hours, which figure is supported by my own tests. (This is the time the watch will take to stop after you take it off when it is fully wound up.)

The watch has a date complication in the form of a circular dial with an indicator hand that points to the date. This dial is found in the 6:00 position on the face. The manual cautions users that the day and date should not be adjusted from the hours of 9 PM to 4 AM as the gears are in the process of slowly rotating both day and date dials in that time frame.

More interestingly, the watch also has a power reserve meter at the 12:00 position on the face that lets you know the number of hours that the watch will run for if you were to take it off and cease charging it. This feature, a useful one, is normally found only on European watches costing 5 to 10 times more than the Planet. The 469 movement is used in many other Orients, and the variant here is called the 46U40, which I believe designates the 469 series with the circular date and power reserve complications.

Minor annoyance for precisonists: the second hand cannot be "hacked" - that is, when you set the time by pulling the crown out, the second hand continues to turn. That means getting an exact time sync is a challenge, as you will be always be fast or slow by however many seconds the third hand is away from 12 o'clock when you push the crown in. Unless you are leading a commando team on a raid, this probably will not be a major issue, but more expensive Swiss movements like those by ETA do offer the hacking feature as do some pricier Seikos. This and the accuracy issue is the biggest negative differences between quartz ownership and owning an automatic.

As to accuracy --- Orient avoids building your hopes up as the manual tells you to expect +25 to -15 seconds of time loss of gain per day. However, over 3 weeks of testing, my Planet keeps time to within +11 seconds per day. This is in the realm of the Seiko 7S26 and Citizen 8215 movements. OK, but my two other Orients, the much cheaper Mako I and the Mako II, which is in the same cost range as the Planet, both keep much better time with what appears to be the same movement. (+5 and -4 seconds per day respectively). These higher levels of accuracy are within the realm of COSC standards (the expensive and prestigious Swiss timekeeping standard that watches that cost twenty or more times as much as the Makos are tested to). The Planet, though, at +11, is off the COSC scale altogether, and this accuracy, though typical of most inexpensive autos, is disappointing when compared to its brethren. This variance may just be examples of the acceptable build quality variation for the movement, or may be related to the somewhat different complications added to this model. You, of course, may get a higher or lower level of accuracy with your own example.

As for durability --- the face and back of the watch are made of mineral crystal, not sapphire. The bracelet is solid filled links, and feels and looks costly. The watch itself is water resistant to 100 meters, and features one screw down crown for time and date setting. The bezel is steel, and turns relatively easily; it is scalloped, not coin-edged (i.e. needs your thumb not your fingernail to turn). The bezel has both a countdown set of numbers as well as a tachymeter. Lume is on the dial numbers, the hour and minute hands, and on the second hand. The 12 o'clock position of the bezel however has no lume on it, unlike the Mako Is or other diver watches.

The lume is highly visible at first, and the face looks striking when the lume is fully charged. But the brightness fades quicker than the NY Knicks' playoff hopes this season, nowhere as good as say the Seiko Monster series, and also worse than the Mako I - Planet's darkness visibility seems to last for maybe 2-3 hours of visible light after sustained exposure to bright light.

Warranty is one year through the manufacturer. Packaging is mundane, the manual supplied was the correct one for once. ( The Orient tradition is to almost always ship the wrong manual with the watch.) As with all autos, the watch will probably need a lube and tune up once every 3-5 years, my estimate.

The watch is attractive and bold in style, and is eye-catching. The band and face look and feel high quality and the design of the face is imaginative and unique. The 45mm size is properly shown in the large expanded FACE of the watch, instead of the large rectangular FRAME of the watch that the face sits in, a stylistic miscue that Orient and some other watch mfgrs commonly make with larger watches. (Take a look at Seiko Kinetic diver to see what I mean.) The hour and minute hands are decent sized swords, and the second hand is a nifty little orange needle. There are Arabic numerals on the face for a few numbers and hash marks for the rest. The watch can look dressy, especially with its black or white faces, and the orange bezel is very striking, though orange may or may not be a color that stands the test of time in men's watch styling.

The neatest thing about this (or any other good automatic) is watching the sweep of the second hand. The watch mainspring beats 6 times per second (21,600 bph), and the second hand has 6 distinct stops between each marked second on the face. This slow majestic sweep is far more elegant that the clunk-ka-chunk precise once per second movement of a quartz analog. The back of the watch is an "exhibition" design, which shows the movement inside. The movement is entertaining to watch for a bit, but it is more of a showpiece and a novelty than anything else.

Upshot: The watch itself is superbly made. Everything feels solid, from the bracelet to the crown to the bezel. There is an Orient logo on the face and on the bracelet that is not problematic due to its subtlety. This doesn't look like its namesake Omega, but the aesthetic is as good or better, and the level of quality is immensely impressive given the price. Most observers will think this watch costs three or more time more than its actual price due to the level of fit and finish realized. is a cheap watch by just looking at it.

All in all, for a dressy though sporty office watch, you can't go wrong with the Planet in one of the more conservative variants. The orange highlighted model may be more of a transient fad, as Omega has arguably overused that color to death for men's sports watches recently. This is not much of a "beater", due to low water resistance and poor lume, but it is reasonably sturdy and handsome, yet also inexpensive enough that if you somehow did damage it, you wouldn't be crying the same tears that you would if you mashed up your $4,000 Omega Planet Ocean. You probably would not want to use this as a regular water sport watch, though an occasional dunking would probably be OK as long as you weren't swimming vigorously for an extended period.

The Planet Orient is a handsome watch, superbly made, and all in all, is a fine value. The only downer is that my particular example of the breed is a fairly average timekeeper and does not reach the high points of accuracy set by my other Orients. Still, if you want a unique, attractive, and well made automatic at a fraction of the price charged by the European makers, this is one of your better options.
    anbeast likes this.

eee
    eee je offline
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Ovaj iz potpisa . Nije moja slika, al večeras ću staviti sliku sata na kožnoj narukvici, samo da slikam.

http://www.orientuhren.de/images/CFM00001S0.jpg

Citat Sky-Balkan kaže: Pregled poruke
    posalji sliku tvog sata kako stoji na ruci posto ne znam koji je to sa silver ciferom.
    Serb likes this.

Strana 1 od 2 12 PoslednjaPoslednja

Slične teme

1. Odgovora: 0
    Poslednja poruka: 2.9.2012., 22:55
  2. Orient Black Mako Automatik Diver
    By Serb in forum Koji sat kupiti?
    Odgovora: 20
    Poslednja poruka: 21.5.2012., 1:35
  3. Kupujem jeftiniji automatik, Orient Mako, Seiko 5...
    By tommy in forum Kupovina satova
    Odgovora: 0
    Poslednja poruka: 29.12.2011., 0:02
  4. Kupujem Planet ocean
    By Swissz in forum Kupovina satova
    Odgovora: 0
    Poslednja poruka: 24.10.2011., 21:05
  5. [PRODATO] - Orient automatik
    By sdbiba in forum Prodaja satova
    Odgovora: 6
    Poslednja poruka: 30.10.2010., 8:47

Bookmarks sajtovi