tema: Suunto Core sat

Mlađi član Avatar korisnika _ivo_
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Talking Suunto Core sat

All Black model, naravno
    SUUNTO CORE

Ovdje sam prvi put cuo za Suunto satove... Malo sam isao gledati i ovaj Core je prava drkica (ako se moram tako izraziti)

Ovdje u HR je cca 2250kn - sto i nije tako skupa kupovina za ono kaj nudi - ali opet, vidio sam ga po netu za 200€ :p

Dali je itko imao ovaj sat? Zanima me misljenje. Kakav je ekran na suncu, mraku, pod kutem itd...
    I najvaznije, koliko traje baterija sa svim ovim funkcijama? Bas mi se i ne mijenja baterija svakih 6 mjeseci. Nisu skupe, ali mislim ono...

Ukratko, sat mi je strava
    Priložene slike Priložene slike Suunto Core sat-1.jpg   Suunto Core sat-2.jpg  

RUS
    RUS je offline
    Moderator Avatar korisnika RUS
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom re: Suunto Core sat

Koliko je to u evrima?
    Da li se ovaj model moze naci i u Srbiji?

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

307 €

Ne znam dali ima u Srbiji, nisam gledao

Istaknuti član Avatar korisnika dragon
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Taj suunto se već spominjao u ovoj temi i prilično je zanimljiv. Mada, mislim da ga niko nije do sada kupio od članova na forumu pa sumnjam da ćeš čuti neke utiske. No, bez obzira na to, uspeo sam da nađem jedan video i jedan txt review.

Suunto core all black, youtube review (mada nije baš najsretniji snimak)

Suunto core , youtube review obične verzije, spominje se trajanje baterije.

A evo jedan kraći review na engleskom sa kvalitetnim fotkama.

Well the 2X Black Core arrived last night and I spent hours with it learning about it and running it through a lot of test. My first impressions are great. This watch was advertised as a Military Core but from my understanding dealers are calling ALL BLACK CORES military? Who knows?
    The negative display is super crisp and sharp. I bumped up the contrast from the factory setting of 6 to 7 or 8. Just cause I could. It was fine from the factory but why leave well enough alone. I have other ABC Highgear watches (Altiforce with negative display and Altis SS with positive display). I am going to compare the ALL BLACK CORE to the other two. I think this is the most accurate way to see what the Core can do.

I first looked the Core over for any manufacturing defects. The bezel turns smooth and isn't lose nor is it tight. I would say the Bezel was perfect. All of the markers aligned up perfectly with the 12 o'clock face. The bezel clicks around with the sound of one of my fly fishing reels and turns both ways. Very nice!
    The strap has a black buckle. Suunto calls this the all ALL BLACK CORE and I am happy to see it has a black buckle. My impressions of the watch are very cool looking and stealth. Its a looker.
    The buttons are firm to push and I like the no-slip checkering engraved in them. The Negative display is sharp, perhaps sharper than the Altiforce (see pic).
    The Altiforce has more of a blue cast to the display.
    Either way both are excellent and I prefer the negative display in the woods. Negative displays also light up better and appear sharper with less light pollution.
    Speaking of light. The Cores light is great, not too bright and not too dark. I also like that the light has its own button and extends its 5 second time if any other buttons are pushed after you activate the light. This is especially good when using the compass or navigating the watch at night in the woods. It just makes sense to have the light work this way. I also like the fact that the light blinks when the alarm goes off. A Lot of times in noisy situations (like in a club) you cant hear the alarm but can see the light flash. Brilliant!
    The alarm is loud and has a quality multi chime sound to it. I am disapointed there isn't a hourly chime.
    I tested the barometer with both Altiforce and Altis and all three are dead balls on with the reported barometric pressure. This was nice suprise to find that 3 wrist computers are calibrated that accurately.
    The weather trend indicator was correct by showing the downward direction of both parts of the arrow. It was clear last night and started to rain early this morning.
    I also tested the altimeter with the other 2 watches and my GPS and it too was dead balls on!!!
    I especially like the way the Altimeter and Barometer switch to the appropriate profile in the AUTO mode. I tested to see how much movement would switch the barometer profile to the altimeter profile. I let the watch sit and go into the barometer profile. When it did, it made a nice multi chime sound. I then took the Core down one flight of stairs in my house. It didn't switch. So I started to go down my basement stairs and half way down I heard the chime indicating the profile switched back to altimeter. I tested it again and it switched the same spot. Very accurate altimeter!!
    I then calibrated the compass and tested it with the other two watches. All watches were calibrated the same time. I calibrate my ABC watches by going out side on my deck railing and use a medium Gatorade bottle with the wide mouth. I sit the watch on top of the bottle with the cap on and spin the entire bottle when making the 3 rotations. It keeps the watch perfectly level and is easy to turn slowly.
    Once again all three watches were dead balls on!
    At this point I am more than a little impressed.
    I tested the bearing tracking feature. It worked great and I am excited to try this on Saturday when I go into the woods. I can see this feature is priceless to hunters that are tracking downed game. I can speak from experience that it is very easy to lose your direction while following downed game at night in the woods.
    This feature can point the way back to the car.
    Over all I found the watch easy to navigate. Much like my Hi-def receiver with on screen display. You do have to push a few more buttons to get around on the watch but I can see why Suunto uses this format. Its pretty strait forward. My last test so far was to drop the watch in a glass of water for 15 min to make sure it is water tight. It passed. I do this with all my new watches. I want to find out now and not in the field if it goes down.
    Software version is 1.0.3. Serial # starts with 841....etc
    The watch is very comfortable to wear and is thinner than my 2 Highgear watches.
    I am very impressed so far. I will keep adding to this review as I find more features to talk about.
    Tonight I took the Core out in the woods bowhunting. I had a nice suprise to find the 2 markers on the top of the bezel glows very well.(see pic). I also tried the compass bearing lock. It performed flawlessly. I locked it on where the main trail starts. I then walked back into the woods to my treestand. It was dark when I got down out of my tree and the bearing lock pointed me right back to where I aimed it at. I also started a Altitude Log. I checked it out and love the real-time motion graph of my journey. (Very Cool!)

izvor opisa
    Pozdrav
    PRAVILNIK FORUMA :: PRAVILNIK ZA BERZU SATOVA :: VODIČ ZA POSTAVLjANjE SLIKA

"Never look back, look forward, step forward even if only half a step at a time, knowing how to be flexible in order to accept changes, be sincere"

Men invented time. Seiko perfected it.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Hvala na izvoru i slikama

Moja zena te pozdravila :p (iz razloga sto su ove slike samo pojacale moju zelju a to znaci 2k kn manje u kucnom buđetu)

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Onda je dobro što nisam uspeo da pronađem još kvalitetnih slika, barem za all black model! :p
    Pozdravi i ti nju, evo da malo ublažimo posledice...

Suunto core
    trajanje baterije
    materijali od kojih je napravljen
    problemi sa satom

Iskustvo:

Hey, I purchased the Suunto Core All Black Military Edition in Oct 2008. Initially it worked great, we would be out on missions and it never missed a beat....even in this hot Iraqi heat but after a month the batt, went dead.
    I thought maybe it was a fluke so I purchased 4 cr 2032 batt that it requires to operate and I have gone thru all 4 batteries and its now March 09. Other than that when the batt. are new it works great. I just don't understand why the batt doesn't last in this watch....I even turned all the other features off.

If anyone has any insight to this please email me and pass on, I would really appreciate it. I really hope I'm just not stuck with replacing the batt every month in this thing!!!

izvor
    Review (bez slika :p ):

The Suunto Core All Black Military is a serious timepiece which features a large screen with functions developed from the tried and trusted Suunto Vector which has served servicemen so well over many years.

The Suunto Core has stunning levels of accuracy and a number of new functions including a depth meter, sunrise/sunset and easier to view barometer and altimeter records.

The All Black Military Core has a large 50-mm face giving you a great view of your key data and behind the clean face the Core has an impressive array of features from Altimeter, Barometer and Compass (ABC) to depth meter; it shows sunrise/sunset times and hosts a range of alarms.

The Suunto Core may sense an approaching squall, and it will tell you with the Storm Alarm, one of several intelligent features that can help you make consistently good decisions.

The Suunto Core All Black Military keeps you informed with an accurate altimeter, barometer, digital thermometer, weather-trend indicator and digital compass.

The Sunto Core pressure gauge operates in four distinct modes, including an automatic setting that senses your movement or lack of it, switching between altimeter and barometer accordingly. The compass features a rotating bezel for traditional use and a one-touch function that allows you to sight, lock on to and follow a bearing. Daily functions include dual time, date, alarm, sports chronograph and predicted times for sunrise and sunset.

Suunto Core All Black

Altimeter

Accurate to 30,000 feet, the Suunto Core altimeter is a valuable tool for mountaineering, back-country skiing and wilderness travel. It displays your current elevation, shows how far you’ve climbed or descended and records your entire session for later analysis.

If you’re on or near an obvious feature (like a ridge, trail or creek), you can use your current elevation to find your position on a topographic map. If you plan on climbing a slope to a certain elevation and then traversing, an altimeter is an ideal tool for staying on course.

You can also use elevation to gauge your progress. The Suunto Core displays elevation gained and lost between a given point (a trailhead or belay station) and your current position.

Simplifying altimeter use, the Suunto Core includes a unique start-from-zero function that eliminates the need for entering a reference altitude. With a single push of a button, the altimeter will begin tracking your ascent and descent.

Barometer

The Suunto Core barometer measures and records air pressure to help you predict changing conditions, from sunny skies to hair-bending electrical storms.

When you’re hiking in a canyon or dense forest without views of the horizon, a barometer can 'see' into the distance, keeping you posted of changes in air pressure that can lead to bad weather. Even at home, the Suunto Core barometer looks beyond office walls, skyscrapers and nearby hills to help you plan ahead for upcoming ventures.

Auto Altimeter/Barometer

An altimeter measures air pressure to determine altitude, while a barometer measures air pressure to determine barometric pressure. If you leave your watch in altimeter mode while hanging out at camp, an incoming low-pressure front will read as a gain in altitude. Thus, it’s important to choose the right mode for your activity: altimeter for climbing and barometer for hanging out at camp. The Suunto Core makes it easy to manually choose the proper mode for your activity.

The Suunto Core also features an automatic Altimeter/Barometer mode that senses movement or the lack of it, switching between altimeter and barometer accordingly. When you’re climbing, it records changes in elevation. And when you stop to rest, it records changes in barometric pressure. A drop in air pressure while you’re sleeping under the stars will be recorded for what it really is - a change in barometric pressure, not altitude.

Weather-Trend Indicator

The Weather-Trend Indicator shows the barometric history for the last 3 and 6 hours, helping you predict the weather with amazing accuracy. What’s more, it’s not a regional forecast posted earlier in the day but the current information about the weather directly overhead, whether you’re hiking, biking or enjoying a cup of tea with the morning paper.

Storm Alarm

The Suunto Storm Alarm is activated by a rapid drop in air pressure over a 3-hour period, the Storm Alarm sounds and flashes, letting you know that some unpleasant weather is fast approaching.

Compass

The digital compass on the Suunto Core is a great tool for keeping track of direction while skiing, hiking or exploring a new city. You can set and follow a bearing with a traditional rotating bezel or simply point the top of the watch toward your intended destination and lock it in.

Sunrise/Sunset

Maximise your daylight hours and never miss another alpen glow photo with daily sunrise and sunset times on the Suunto Core. Just set your continent, region and city and you’ll always know how much daylight remains for safe climbing, skiing and off-trail travel.

Depth Meter

Head into the surf and the Suunto Core All Black Military shifts from air to water pressure, providing water resistance to 30 m/100 ft and accurate depth readings to 10 m/30 ft with underwater-useable buttons.

The Suunto Core communicates in English but also in French, German and Spanish.

Dimensions:Width 50 mm, Depth 14 mm, Weight 197 g

Superb construction and style. The core range of Alitmeter Products provide a huge array of features to help you enjoy your outdoor persuits.

Superb features include storm alarm which senses dramatic drop in barometric pressure, Highly accurate Alitimeter, a variety of timers and of course a digital compass.

Unique features of the core range:
    The pressure gauge operates in four distinct modes, including an automatic setting that senses verticle movement, switching between altimeter and barometer accordingly thus ensuring absolute accuracy. The compass features a rotating bezel for traditional use, or a one-touch function that allows you to sight, and follow a bearing.

More Info :

Altimeter

Accurate to 30,000 feet, the Suunto Core altimeter is a valuable tool for mountaineering, backcountry skiing and wilderness travel. It displays your current elevation, shows how much you’ve climbed or descended, and records your entire session for later analysis.
    In the field
    How high is this bluff? How high is my friend’s penthouse apartment? How high are you? These and other curiosities are answered with a simple turn of the wrist.
    If you’re on or near an obvious feature (like a ridge, trail or creek), you can use your current elevation to find your position on a topographic map. If you plan on climbing a slope to a certain elevation and then traversing, an altimeter is an ideal tool for staying on course.
    You can also use elevation to gauge your progress. The Suunto Core displays elevation gained and lost between a given point (a trailhead or belay station) and your current position.
    Simplifying altimeter use, the Suunto Core includes a unique start-from-zero function that eliminates the need for entering a reference altitude. With the single push of a button, the altimeter will begin tracking your ascent and descent.

- Automatic Alti/Baro switch
    - Lockable logs
    - Altimeter/barometer lock
    - Logbook function
    - Temperature compensation
    - Altitude range -500m - 9000m/-1600ft - 29500ft
    - Automatic 7 day Alti-Baro memory
    - Difference measurement
    - Log graph
    - Resolution: 1 m
    - Real-time vertical cumulative value

Barometer

A veritable weather station on your wrist, the Suunto Core barometer measures and records air pressure to help you predict changing conditions, from sunny skies to hair-bending electrical storms.
    In the field
    Soft shell or rain shell? Onward ho or high-tail it back to the car? And, more importantly,
    are the fish biting? These and other questions can be answered with a quick look at the Suunto Core barometer.
    In general, low pressure brings inclement weather, while high pressure brings stability and clear skies. If you’ve arrived at camp and notice the pressure starting to plunge, it’s probably a good idea to secure the tent and crawl in. Likewise, if you’re on a climb, it would be a prudent to find shelter or retreat.
    When you’re hiking in a canyon or dense forest without views of the horizon, a barometer can “see” into the distance, keeping you posted of changes in air pressure that can lead to ugly weather. Even at home, the Suunto Core barometer looks beyond office walls, skyscrapers and nearby hills to help you plan for upcoming activities.

Chronograph
    Countdown timer
    Stopwatch

Auto Alti/Baro

An altimeter measures air pressure to determine altitude, while a barometer measures air pressure to determine barometric pressure. If you leave your watch in altimeter mode while hanging out at camp, an incoming low-pressure front will read as a gain in altitude. Thus, it’s important to choose the right mode for your activity: altimeter for climbing, and barometer for hanging out at camp. The Suunto Core makes it easy to manually choose the proper mode for your activity.
    The Suunto Core features an automatic Alti/Baro mode that senses movement or lack thereof, switching between altimeter and barometer accordingly. When you’re climbing, it records changes in elevation. And when you stop to rest, it records changes in barometric pressure. A drop in air pressure while you’re sleeping under the stars will be recorded for what it really is: a change in barometric pressure, not altitude.

Compass

The digital compass on the Suunto Core is a great tool for keeping track of direction while skiing, hiking or exploring a new city. You can set and follow a bearing with a traditional rotating bezel, or simply point the top of the watch toward your intended destination and lock it in.

- Bearing tracking
    - Declination setting
    - Guided calibration
    - Heading in degrees
    - Cardinal directions

Special

Languages: 4 language menu (DE,EN,ES,FR)
    Rotating bezel
    Button lock

Watch
    Storm alarm
    Temperature
    Temperature resolution: 1°C/1°F
    Trend indicator
    Sea level pressure
    Temperature range: -20°C - +60°C/-5°F - +140°F
    Barometer range: 8,9 -32,4 inHg/300-1100 mbar
    Trend graph
    Altimeter/barometer lock
    Barometer resolution 0,05 inHg/1 mbar

Power

Low battery warning
    User replaceable battery

Other

Backlight option for night use
    Backlight type: Electro-luminescent Display
    Dot-matrix display
    Mineral crystal glass
    Operating temperature: -20°C - +60°C/-5°F - +140°F
    Selectable metric/imperial units
    Storage temperature: -30°C - +60°C/-22°F - +140°F
    Menu-based user interface
    Water resistance: 30m/100ft w uw buttons

Weather Trend Indicator
    What’s the forecast? Check your wrist. The Weather Trend Indicator shows the barometric history for the last three and six hours, helping you predict the weather with amazing accuracy. What’s more, it’s not a regional forecast posted earlier in the day, but rather, the most current information about the weather directly overhead, whether you’re hiking, biking or enjoying a cup of Joe with the morning paper.

Storm Alarm
    Setting up your tent in a downpour. Heading farther from shore as a storm gathers. Starting up a climb with thunderheads in the distance. The Suunto Storm Alarm can help you avoid these situations. Activated by a rapid drop in air pressure overa three-hour period, the Storm Alarm sounds and flashes, letting you know that something unpleasant is fast approaching.

Sunrise/Sunset
    Maximize your daylight hours and never miss another alpenglow photo with daily sunrise and sunset times on the Suunto Core. Just set your continent, region and city, and you’ll always know how much daylight remains for safe climbing, skiing and off-trail travel.

Depth Meter
    Head into the surf, and the Suunto Core shifts from air to water pressure, providing accurate depth readings to 30 meters /100 feet.

Parlez-vous Francais?
    The Suunto Core does it in French, as well as English, German and Spanish. You can
    easily select one of the four languages along with other personal preferences.

izvor opisa
    Sad, izvini što je sve na engleskom, nadam se da znaš jezik u dovoljnoj meri da razumeš šta je napisano.

Pozdrav

"Never look back, look forward, step forward even if only half a step at a time, knowing how to be flexible in order to accept changes, be sincere"

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Nema beda za engleski, na ti smo si

Ma znam
    Bas citam na watchuseek forumu o njemu
    Sat je odlican, lijep, ima gro opcija i funkcija (koje ja naravno nebi koristio) :p

Ali ima i dosta mana, sto je naravno mozda i razumljivo. Sva ta tehnologija - ne moze da nesto ne trpi zbog toga. A u ovom slucaju je korisnik koji ima kalibracija dosta za delati i koji mora kupovati copor baterija godisnje :o

Nista, trazim dalje. Bas sam se nabrijao na neki digitalac sada, ali ne neko smece nego ono, tipa ovoga. Veliki, tehnoloski napredniji, kvalitetniji digitalac (ali ne treba bas ova sva tehnologija :p )

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Pa sat kojem treba zameniti i po nekoliko baterija u toku samo jedne godine i nije vredan pažnje. Što ti kažeš, sve je to ok, lep sat sa gomilom opcija i funkcija i kvalitetnim displejom, ali ako ti treba svakih 5 minuta da gledaš na sat da bi bio siguran da baterija nije otišla i da nosiš sa sobom kesicu istih k'o bombone da su, mislim da je najrazumnije zaobići ga. Cena ne opravdava kvalitet.

Nego, obrati pažnju na ovaj casio model što je Vladan preporučio. Doduše, mislim da sam pročitao da nije rađen za evropsko tržište pa ćeš ga malo teže pronaći, ali verujem da odgovara svim tvojim zahtevima.

Pozdrav
    Svetozar Zorbić likes this.

Novi član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Pozdrav svima.
    Ja merkam CORE vec neko vreme i kada sam video ove postove, bas sam se nesto deprimirao.
    Ipak, nije me mrzelo da procitam gotovo citav forum (http://forum.suuntowatches.com)
    i da na linku
    http://forum.suuntowatches.com/suunt...roblems-2.html
    u postu broj 85 nadjem nesto sto me je donekle umirilo.
    U sustini, ova velika potrosnja baterija je navodno otklonjena u CORE satovima koj iimaju ser broj koji je veci od 911.... - znaci da su proizvedeni ove godine - recimo 92xxx)...
    Koliko sam gledao, nisam video da je u zadnjih 20-ak dana bilo zalbi na ovaj sat ( znaci , ljudi sa ser borjevima 92xxx) se ne zale.
    Sa druge strane, svi suunto satovi se prave u Finskoj, osim dva modela:
    CORE i LUMI
    steta....
    Neki preporucuju VECTOR ...
    Inace, pogledajte NOVE SUUNTO satove - elementum...
    predivni su, ali misli da su i skupi. Poceli su da se isporucuju pre 2-3 meseca...
    Ne treba se brinuti, jer sve sto nam smeta danas, sutra ce biti juce

Novi član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Pozz svima!
    Prvi post,pa se nadam da nisam promasio forum.
    Imam Suunto X6hr,baterija mu se istrosila i interesuje me gde se moze promeniti baterija ali sa sve gumicom kako to proizvodjac predlaze.Do sad nisam nasao ni jednog casovnicara koji to radi.I koliko zamena otprilike kosta.
    Bio je jedan kod Cumicevog sokaceta ali covek vise ne radi Suunto satove.
    Tako da ako neko zna bio bi mu vrlo zahvalan i to sto brze to bolje,steta da ne nosim sat.
    Hvala!

Strana 1 od 4 1234 PoslednjaPoslednja

Slične teme

1. Suunto satovi - Vodootpornost ?
    By Mikosi in forum Digitalni i ABC satovi + G-Shock
    Odgovora: 27
    Poslednja poruka: 21.6.2011., 23:31
  2. Suunto i Mares satovi
    By gorro in forum Digitalni i ABC satovi + G-Shock
    Odgovora: 6
    Poslednja poruka: 21.6.2009., 13:35
  3. Odgovora: 3