Prikaz rezultata 1 do 2 od ukupno 2
    Istaknuti član Avatar korisnika tolarbo
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom DU BOIS MONTRE PERPETUELLE automatic u srebru ORIGINAL

DU BOIS MONTRE PERPETUELLE automatic u srebru ORIGINAL

Da li neko zna nesto o ovoj firmi. Kakvi su, da li postoje i danas ili ih je neko preuzeo. Nudi se ovaj sat, pa me cisto interesuje da li to vredi i koliko.. Evo i slike

Pozdrav
    Priložene slike Priložene slike DU BOIS MONTRE PERPETUELLE automatic u srebru ORIGINAL-slika-du-bois-montre-perpetuelle-automatic-u-srebru-original-568570x640.jpg  

Istaknuti član Avatar korisnika dragon
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: DU BOIS MONTRE PERPETUELLE automatic u srebru ORIGINAL

Zvaničan sajt!

Na brzaka, stara švajcarska kompanija koja ima tradiciju u izradi kvalitetnih časovnika i može se reći da spada u luksuznije brendove... (a kasnije tj. sutra posle posla ću postaviti i prevod citiranog teksta)!

Philippe Du Bois and his son Philippe-Henri founded a watch company in the main house of the merchant dynasty Du Bois in Le Lode in 1785. Far-reaching business contacts throughout Europe and America made it possible for the young company to experience a brilliant start encouraged by the addition of their own offices in every country imaginable. Philippe Du Bois & Fils certainly didn't draw attention with fabulous watchmaking achievements, but they did write a piece of watch distribution history. The watch brand, still owned by family members after eight generations, has remained remarkably loyal to its two-century-old tradition. Contrary to the general trend in the watch industry, the Swiss firm has continued to distribute its wares directly to the consumer, a system that has been optimized with time.

The interesting watches of Philippe Du Bois & Fils may not be observed in any shop window, but attentive readers of trade press are always informed as to the newest models. Classic complications and nostalgic design harmonize with solid technology at Du Bois & Fils. Rare and collectible watch movements are often utilized, mostly remnant stock originating in the 1950s and 1960s. Widely strewn advertising campaigns and direct mailings aimed at the consumer bring the mostly limited editions of watch specialties to buyers. The system is directed from a modern principle office in Pforzheim, where a central watchmaker service, a giant warehouse, and a customer hotline are also situated. The insider tip for price-conscious specialty hunters hasn't made many friends in the watch industry, but it has garnered at least 30,000 satisfied customers.
    Pozdrav
    PRAVILNIK FORUMA :: PRAVILNIK ZA BERZU SATOVA :: VODIČ ZA POSTAVLjANjE SLIKA

"Never look back, look forward, step forward even if only half a step at a time, knowing how to be flexible in order to accept changes, be sincere"

Men invented time. Seiko perfected it.

Slične teme

1. Original Rolex ili replika?
    By martinn in forum Opšti forum
    Odgovora: 14
    Poslednja poruka: 4.1.2012., 12:54
  2. Glashütte Original - PanoMaticReserve XL Special Edition
    By Vladan Stevanovic in forum Glashütte Original
    Odgovora: 2
    Poslednja poruka: 3.12.2010., 20:21
  3. Glashütte Original - Senator Chronometer
    By Vladan Stevanovic in forum Glashütte Original