Prikaz rezultata 1 do 10 od ukupno 13
Like Tree24Likes

tema: Seiko 7A28

Banned
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Seiko 7A28

Opis sa stranog foruma jednog od kvalitetnijih i trazenijih kvarcnih satova.

Perhaps understandably, the world of high-end quartz-controlled chronographs is a real backwater of horology. There seem to be two recognized examples, the mecaquartz Jaeger-LeCoultre (also used by IWC) caliber 631 (and variations, including moonphase and alarm), and Frederic Piguet caliber 1270 (and 1271 rattrapante), supplied to a wide variety of makers, including Hublot, Breitling, Bulgari, Omega, Harry Winston and Chopard. Both date from the late 1980s, and while the JLC is (as best I can determine) now discontinued, the Piguet continues to power some contemporary watches. The motivation to create these hybrids seems to be providing quartz-controlled timekeeping accuracy in a chronograph with traditional mechanical look and feel. Along the way, both manufactures took the opportunity to significantly compact their movements, the JLC being 23.3 x 3.7 mm, and the Piguet 27.6 x 4.75 mm; these are very thin (and for the JLC, narrow) chronographs.
    Stephen Sugiyama has chronicled them beautifully, so I will just cite a few items from his article. Both movements use levers and cams to provide instantaneous, mechanical reset, while the start/stop button simply activates the chronograph motor, rather than engaging a traditional clutch. They are fully jeweled (JLC-25, Piguet-22), have smooth chrono-seconds hands (JLC-4 ticks/second, Piguet-16!) and are certainly nice looking movements, but current perspective suggests that their real accomplishments are idiosyncratic. Here are a few of Stephen's pictures:

The above, by way of introduction, is intended to provide at least some slim historical context to the present Seiko chronograph, which notably predates both Swiss efforts. Introduced in 1983, Seiko's 7A28 (and related) movements were intended as their best efforts in designing quartz-controlled chronographs. As with the JLC and Piguet movements, this now seems rather quaint, if not misguided, but at the time these held real horological significance. While the Swiss firms were naturally trying to preserve their vital traditions from the seemingly-past mechanical age, Seiko dove right in and produced the world's first all-analog-display quartz chronograph. Even though these watches were relatively modestly priced (about US$250), the 7A28s inside were clearly intended to be permanent movements. Most unusually, the mechanism is fully jeweled (15), uses no plastic parts, and allows for simple regulation by the user. A separate motor is provided for each indicating function, and the button at 10 o'clock temporarily stops the chronograph hands' motion as actual timing continues, providing an odd sort of "split-second" function. Best of all, while the main chrono-seconds hand moves at the typical quartz once/second, the hand within the subdial at 3 o'clock races along at a most entertaining 20 steps per second, (although it is labeled "1/10s").

My initial interest in this Seiko was as a military watch, in this case chronographs produced for the British Royal Air Force in the 1980s and 90s. During this time two very distinct models were supplied by Seiko; while the later was a perfectly ordinary watch with a disposable unjeweled movement, the original 1983 design was powered by the very sophisticated 7A28. Although only some 11,000 were issued during the ensuing decade, it was an iconic design, with a 38mm case and an especially elegant and functional dial (click for more!):

The present watch features the same excellent movement and dial arrangement, but in a handsome 40mm civilian version with a counterclockwise rotating timing bezel. The buttons at 2 and 4 o'clock are for standard chronograph start/stop and reset, while the "split" button is at 10. When fully extended, the crown stops and sets the movement; an intermediate position allows the chronograph hands to be properly zeroed (usually after changing the battery). The brushed, folded-link bracelet is...a great visual match for the matted, stainless steel case.

Seiko 7A28-1.jpg

Seiko 7A28-3.jpgSeiko 7A28-2.jpg

Kompletan tekst i slike su preuzete sa inostranog foruma.

Moderator Avatar korisnika VLADAN P
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Seiko 7A28

Hvala za tekst.
    Navedi izvor odakle je preuzeto.
    ZAJEDNO SMO SKUPA!

Banned
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Preuzeto je sa sajta http://ninanet.net,a autor je SteveG,avgusta 2006-te godine.
    anbeast and VLADAN P like this.

Istaknuti član Avatar korisnika HADzI DALIBOR
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Velika je šteta što danas Seiko nema ništa na ovom nivou od kvarcnih hronografa,a nije im to nekakav problem da naprave!
    sima hrabri and VLADAN P like this.

Banned
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Stvarno steta Dalibore. Mislim da bi odlican posao napravili kada bi opet oziveli te satove iz 70-ih i 80-ih godina,napravili bi pravi bum i odlicnu prodaju. To je jedan od retkih kvarcnih satova koji mi se bas svidja.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom

Oni trebaju mehanizam na nivou Eta 251.262- lako je za model!

Stariji član Avatar korisnika Misic M.
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Sat je "na nivou" šta drugo od Seika možemo očekivati, pogotovo što je ranije kvalitet svaga, pa naravno i satova bio mnogo veći i bolji.
    Iskreno ne dopada mi se narukvica, stvar ukusa. Poz.
    Mišić M.

Banned
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Takvi Seiko satovi sa mehanizmom 7A28 i 7A38 rade na nivou vec 30 i kusur godina,znam par ljudi koji ih imaju i nose ih svakodnevno,sem zamena baterije nisu imali druge intervencije.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom

To nije ništa čudno. Moj brat nosi Seiko sa 7T32 (0 rubina,mnogo slabiji mehanizam) star 20g. i takođe nije ništa mijenjano osim baterije. Kvarc je izdržljiv hajvan posebno u višoj klasi(metalni mehanizmi podržani rubinima).

Stariji član Avatar korisnika vlajo
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Citat timberland.bg kaže: Pregled poruke
    Takvi Seiko satovi sa mehanizmom 7A28 i 7A38 rade na nivou vec 30 i kusur godina,znam par ljudi koji ih imaju i nose ih svakodnevno,sem zamena baterije nisu imali druge intervencije.
    Pa pre tridesetak godina su se i proizvodili , nadajmo se da će vlasnicima trajati još dugo.....obzirom da se ne proizvode i da nema delova, osim da nabaviš još jedan sat pa da sklapaš (kao oldtajmer).
    "Well, it's nothing very special. Uh, try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations...."- Monty Python's The Meaning of Life

Strana 1 od 2 12 PoslednjaPoslednja

Bookmarks sajtovi

Vaš status

• Ne možete postavljati teme
  • Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
  • Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
  • Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke
  •