Prikaz rezultata 11 do 20 od ukupno 23
Like Tree20Likes

tema: Baselworld 2012

Administrator Avatar korisnika Shmizla
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Baselworld 2012

Evo još jednog videa od mene danas... Obečavam danas neću više...
    Ovaj sam slučajno pronašla i morala sam da to podelim sa vama...

Izgleda mi kao da su ideju malo maznuli od Fashion TV-a.

Pogledajte i odaberite najleše lice i najbolji izgovor: I LOVE BASELWORLD!

Počasni član Avatar korisnika milan zmaj
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Hublot Classic Fusion Extra-Thin Skeleton Watch by Kyle Stults

For 2012 Hublot will broaden its “Classic Fusion” collection with a new extra-thin, skeleton dial watch — available in a couple different metals. In recent years I really like what Hublot has done with the Classic fusion line — recall last year’s Hublot Classic Fusion Chronograph or 2010′s Classic Fusion “FIFA” edition, both outstanding looking watches. But, while this new piece is impressive with its nice thin profile and clean movement lines (seen from the back-side), the dial side lacks that “wow” factor for me (the skeletonization work is too generic & lacking character) and is instead hard to read. Priced at £12,200 and £25,000. Check out both the stock photos and some live pics that I have. And tell me what you think — yay or nay on this one?

Hublot Classic Fusion Extra-Thin Skeleton Watch
    1,000 pieces in titanium and 500 pieces in King Gold (red gold)
    45mm satin-finished titanium or King Gold case, manual-wind skeleton movement (90 hrs power reserve), small seconds at 7 o’clock

next year at this time I'll be a millionaire

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Mislim da ce se ovaj model svidjati svima nama )

Vintage Heuer Silverstone Bordeaux 110.313R

by Kyle Stults

Heuerville — a new favorite on my reading list (check it out!) — brings us a very nice look at a beautiful Heuer Silverstone Bordeaux dial, circa 1975. More looks and the story on this beauty, just pay a friendly visit to Heuerville (I like your taste in Heuer, Stewart!). On a related note, don’t miss my hands-on with some of the Silverstone re-issues from 2010.
    Vintage Heuer Silverstone Bordeaux
    pics: Heuerville
    crane, Mister No, VLADAN P and 4 others like this.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 1969 Watch by Kyle Stults

In 2012 Zenith will broaden its popular El Primero Chronomaster line of models with 2 new models, the El Primero Chronomaster 1969 and the El Primero Chronomaster Open Grande Date Moon & Sunphase. First let’s take a closer look at the Chronomaster 1969, a watch that reflects both Zenith’s rich heritage and its return to respectable watchmaking in recent years.
    As with the original 1969 El Primero model, the 30-minute and 12-hour counters (at 3 and 6 o’clock respectively) feature the same colours as the original 1969 El Primero model. This watch has a new El Primero movement in the form the Calibre 4061, beating at 36,000vph (higher frequency movement than many). You can also see — and this is a Zenith “first” — a partially cut-away of the dial through the beating heart of the movement can be seen. This open-heart construction reveals the work of Zenith movement design engineers and watchmakers who redesigned the movement’s escapement to sit at 10 o’clock. The Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 1969 Chronograph comes presented on a rubber-lined alligator strap with either pin buckle or optional triple folding clasp. A perfectly sized watch with an awesome dial — nicely done, Zenith.

Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 1969 Watch
    42mm stainless steel case, (new) automatic mechanical manufacutre Zenith El Primero Caliber 4061, midnight blue or anthracite dial

Alligator leather strap with protective rubber lining black alligator leather
    Ref.: 27.00.2118.496
    Stainless steel buckles Stainless steel pin buckle
    Ref.: 27.01.0018.008
    Stainless steel triple folding clasp (optional)
    Ref.: 27.03.0138.940
    vladas, crane, VLADAN P and 2 others like this.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

U-BOAT U-42 ''B and B''

By TLex Introducing the new U-BOAT U-42 ''B and B''. No, that's not bed and breakfast! The new U-42 ''B and B'' automatic is named so for its lovely combination of solid Bronze and Black IP treated Titanium.

This is U-BOAT's first bronze offering, although the watch's mid-case, bezel and caseback are in fact made of Titanium as are all U-42 models. Bronze has been used for the bezel studs (12 o'clock pip in ceramic), the crown winding mechanism, the LE# plate and the tongue of the buckle, which already has some patina . . .

WATER-resistance 300 meters.

MOVEMENT Automatic mechanical modified and personalized at U-BOAT specifications with stem position at 9 o’clock. Frequency 28.800 vibrations per hour, 4 Hz. Power reserve 40 hours.
    25 jewels. Height 4,60 mm

FUNCTIONS hours, minutes, seconds.

CASE Back case fixed on case with 6 encapsulated hexagon screws. Bidirectional rotating bezel lockable with a lever on the right side of the case.12 o’clock ball indicator/pointer on the bezel made of ceramic. Crown, pin of the hook, screws on the bezel, bezel release lever, limited serial numbering case plate in bronze.

* Case, back case, bezel in titanium, with subsequent treatment of IP Black coating.

* Sapphire glass.

* Double superimposed dial, one in brass bronze colored and one in black.

* Bronze colored hands.

* Diameter 53 mm.

STRAP hand made and hand finished calf dark brown leather, tongue titanium buckle, tongue of the buckle in bronze. Width 23/23 mm, fasten to the case with screws. All engravings on this piece are carried out by mechanical pantograph.

Limited Edition 300 units

U-BOAT U-42 Chrono Gold

By TLex Introducing the U-BOAT U-42 Chrono Gold with its stunning combination of Black IP treated Titanium and 18k Rose Gold. Solid 18K has been used for the Chrono button, the bezel studs, the bezel release lever and winding mechanism with a total gold weight of around 15.40 grams.

The 12 o'clock bezel pip is black ceramic. The dial is double superimposed black and rose gold. I'm not exactly sure of the watches dimensions as the U-42 Chrono is available in either 47mm or 53mm. Water-resistance is 300m. The U-42 Chrono Gold is an LE of just 99 pieces . . .

CASE Back case fixed on case with 6 encapsulated hexagon screws. Watertight on axis reset and assured charge by PTFE gasket. Bi-directional rotating bezel lockable with a lever on the right side of the case. Fixing of revolving bezel by 3 screws encapsulated in the back case; the bezel removal, for maintenance and washing obtained by removing the three screws, does not affect the watch watertight. Crown, start and stop chrono button, screws on the bezel, bezel release lever in rose gold, 18K (total gold weight: around 15,40 gr).

BACK Back case, case, bezel in titanium, with subsequent treatment of IP Black coating.

CRYSTAL Sapphire glass.

WATER-Resistance 300 meters.

DIAL Double superimposed dial, one in rose gold and one in black.

MOVEMENT Automatic mechanical chronograph modified and personalized at U-BOAT specifications for date display and stem position at 9 o'clock. Frequency 28.800 vibrations per hour; 4 Hz. Power reserve 44 hours. 25 Jewels. Height 7mm.

FUNCTIONS Hours, minutes, chronograph, counter small seconds at 3, counter 12 at 12, counter minutes at 6. Date window at 9 o'clock.

STRAP Hand made and hand finished alligator black leather, square scale, tongue titanium buckle, tongue of the buckle in 18 K rose gold. Width 23/23 mm, fasten to the case with screws.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Rusi u Baselworld 2012 (Poziv)

UTS 4000M GMT FirstLook

By TLex Hot on the heels of the new UTS 4000 Professional is the new UTS 40000 GMT, which shares the same basic case and specifications. The 45mm in-house made dive watch case is fitted with a massive 6mm thick sapphire crystal and UTS' proprietary omni-directional rotating divers bezel. The 4000M GMT is equipped with an ETA 2893-2 movement with dual timezone display.

igor bg likes this.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Rusi u Baselworld 2012 (Poziv)

Baselworld aplikacija za mobilne telefone

Baselworld je lansirao besplatnu vodič aplikaciju za mobilne telefone.

Aplikacija je dostupna za iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry i druge smart telefone. Pruža informacije o izlagačima, prikazuje 3D interaktivnu mapu sajma, nudi vesti i ostale korisne informacije za posetioce.

Besplatna aplikacija može biti vaš savršen vodič za ovogodišnji Baselworld.

LINK za iPhone, iPod Touch i iPad

LINK za BlackBerry

LINK za druge smart telefone

Baselworld 2012-baselworld-app_1.jpg Baselworld 2012-baselworld-app_2.jpg

Istaknuti član Avatar korisnika 23jewels
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

THE Raketa Automatic Movement (Presentation for BASELWORLD)

VLADAN P likes this.

Član Avatar korisnika ivanbjelic
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Baselworld 2012 new breitling

Baselworld 2012-breitling_transocean_chronograph_unitime_small_hd-copy-620x501.jpg

Breitling Transocean Chronograph Unitime

Baselworld 2012:

Breitling launches the Transocean Chronograph Unitime, a gorgeous new worldtimer that simultaneously and constantly indicates the time in all 24 time zones. The watch has a new in-house “universal time” chronograph movement, the B-05. To change time zone, simply pulling out the crown and turning it in one-hour increments is enough to adjust in one smooth move the hour hand, city disc and the 24-hour disc, including the calendar — and none of these operations disturbs either the time or any timekeeping operations in progress. The watch also has a 1/4 second central chronograph . A beautiful watch with great functions, available in a couple variations, both pictured.

Baselworld 2012-breitling_transocean_chronograph_unitime_big_hd.jpg
    IWC AQUTIMER 3290
    PANERAI PAM372
    IWC PILOT 3777
    PANERAI PAM024 SUBMERSIBLE
    PANERAI PAM359
    Panerai pam380 radiomir black seal
    tag heuer formula1 grande date chrono

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj