Prikaz rezultata 1 do 5 od ukupno 5
    Istaknuti član Avatar korisnika tolarbo
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Mehanizam: Asian 2813 Automatic

Da li neko zna malo vise o ovom mehanizmu, i kolika mu je rezerva snage? Da li je moguce da je 8 dana?
    I kakav je u odnosu na Asian Unitas 6497?
    Poslednja ispravka: tolarbo (14.1.2011. u 22:12)

Administrator Avatar korisnika Vladan Stevanovic
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Mehanizam: Asian 2813 Automatic

Evo šta kaže moderator kineskog foruma sa WUS-a:

The DG28 has a growing reputation for reliability and accuracy. It's a simple design and often roughly finished, but it gets the job done. Problems have been seen, mostly due to this movement being a cheap drop-in replacement for a Miyota and therefore turning up in some very cheap watches. Lately it seems to have become the default choice for fake Rolexes, too In a reputable brand, cased up in clean conditions, it should have accuracy and reliability on par with a Japanese Miyota.

Power-reserve should be at least 40 hours. The uni-directional winding gives a bit of ratchet noise but it does its job very effectively. Hand-winding feels like you're doing something wrong, but it should start with a shake anyway.

In spite of an identically designed indirectly-driven second hand, this movement is less often reported suffering 'stutter' than the Sea-Gull ST16 or Claro-Semag CL888.

Date change is fairly gradual, but the quick-change should have a nice positive feel.

The hack function is the least satisfactory aspect. In some instances it can delay up to a second and you need a bit of winding on it before you hack if you want to be sure it will work.
    Reliablity of a DG2813 auto movement?

The DG2813 is a dimensional match for the Japanese Miyota 8215. The nearest Swiss equivalent is the Claro-Semag CL 888, which is built up from a Chinese Sea-Gull ST16 ebauche.

If you're looking at the Chinese 28.. or 38.. series of movements, check the maker's logo under the balance. It will be either 'NN' in an oval or a circle with 3 prongs. The first is Nanning Watch Factory, the other is Dixmont-Guangzhou. Anecdotal evidence suggests that the Nanning is the better of the two.
    Pozdrav.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Negde sam procitao da su izbacili Getat superlume 8 day, sa mehanizmom Asian 2813. Pa me iskreno iznenadilo da su napravili mehanizam sa tako velikom rezervom u toj jeftinoj klasi. Ma verujem da je nemoguce!

Administrator Avatar korisnika Vladan Stevanovic
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Iskreno čisto sumnjam, a kao što vidiš mehanizam ima standarnu rezervu snage od 40h. Možda se samo zove "8 day" ali to ne znači da ima i tu funkcionalnost

Pozdrav.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Ma da jasno je sada. To sam procitao na nekom stranom forumu, ali ocigledno nisam dobro razumeo. Mada su i oni smislili vrlo indikativan naziv, koji automatski ukazuje funkcionalnost '8 day'. Sada kada sam pogleda gde se ugradje sve taj mehanizam sve je jasno kao dan.

Slične teme

1. SEIKO 7s26 mehanizam
    By dejan petrovic in forum Satni Mehanizmi
    Odgovora: 72
    Poslednja poruka: 22.3.2019., 21:39
  2. Satni mehanizam - gde kupiti
    By markomadrid in forum Satni Mehanizmi
    Odgovora: 10
    Poslednja poruka: 2.1.2014., 19:42
  3. Casio EF-503 - koji mehanizam ?
    By VLADAN P in forum Pristupačni satovi
    Odgovora: 2