• 1 Post By Marko 5

tema: Rolex Oyster Perpertual Cosmograph Daytona 2011

Počasni član Avatar korisnika milan zmaj
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Rolex Oyster Perpertual Cosmograph Daytona 2011

The new Rolex Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona is resolutely dedicated to those who enjoy the finer things in life.
    Launched in 1963, the Cosmograph Daytona is closely linked to speed and automobile sport. Its chronograph movement allows short periods of elapsed time to be measured to within 1⁄8 th of a second, and the tachymetric scale on the bezel enables the instant reading of speed over a given distance. Adopted by car racing drivers for its performance, reliability and exceptional readability, this prestigious chronograph carries in red letters on its dial the name “Daytona” – the most famous motor racing circuit in the United States.

With its new, exclusive monobloc black CERACHROM bezel developed by Rolex – made of an advanced ceramic virtually impervious to scratches, corrosion-resistant and non-fading – the 2011 version of the Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona exhibits state-of-the-art technology and pays homage to its legendary heritage.
    Its black bezel is reminiscent of that of the 1965 model. The graduations on the CERACHROM bezel, offering perfect readability, are obtained by the deposition of a fine layer of pink gold via a magnetron cathode sputtering PVD process.
    This high-precision chronograph certified by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC) is driven by calibre 4130, introduced in 2000, a movement with a column wheel and vertical clutch entirely designed and manufactured by Rolex.
    Its revolutionary architecture, the fruit of years of research, has reduced its complexity and increased its reliability. A profusion of Rolex innovations, calibre 4130 is equipped with a PARACHROM hairspring with a Breguet overcoil. The hairspring is manufactured from a new alloy, developed and produced by Rolex, which makes it insensitive to magnetic fields and up to 10 times more resistant to shocks.
    The new model’s sophisticated aesthetics are underscored by the noble materials used in its construction: the Oyster case in EVEROSE gold, an alloy created by Rolex; the chocolate brown or ivory coloured dial with gold hour markers; and the comfortable strap in black alligator leather with an EVEROSE gold folding clasp and safety catch.

Link: Official Rolex Website > Timeless Luxury Watches
    Priložene slike Priložene slike Rolex Oyster Perpertual Cosmograph Daytona 2011-rolex1.jpg   Rolex Oyster Perpertual Cosmograph Daytona 2011-rolex.jpg   Rolex Oyster Perpertual Cosmograph Daytona 2011-mr-burns.jpg  
    Rolex likes this.

next year at this time I'll be a millionaire

Stariji član Avatar korisnika milospinkfloyd
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Rolex Oyster Perpertual Cosmograph Daytona 2011

boze...i koji sad ja komentar da dam na ovaj sat a da ne deluje ofucano...dobro je rekao neki korisnik nedavno "treba uvesti smajli koji balavi"...kad ovo ulazi u radnje i koliko ce da kosta? (ja pitam kao da cu ga kupiti cim se pojavi )
    Rolex likes this.

Novi član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Oh yes !!!!

Stariji član Avatar korisnika Marko 5
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Prva Daytona koja mi se bas svidja... Opet mi fali smajli koji balavi...
    Dobra im je i Yachtmaster dvojka. Zavrsna obarada je savrsena mada to nije nista novo za Rolex.
    Rolex likes this.

Član Avatar korisnika Templar
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Super izgleda ,
    za ovaj model mi ne bi bilo zao dati ni nov traktor.

Slične teme

1. Baselworld 2011
    By milan zmaj in forum Sajmovi i izložbe satova
    Odgovora: 47
    Poslednja poruka: 17.11.2011., 20:36
  2. [KUPLJENO] Rolex Submariner,Rolex GMT 2,IWC aquatimer 2000
    By milan zmaj in forum Kupovina satova
    Odgovora: 1
    Poslednja poruka: 21.2.2011., 6:44
  3. Sihh 2011
    By dragon in forum Sajmovi i izložbe satova
    Odgovora: 57