tema: Seiko SKZ325K1 “Stargate” Diver

Počasni član Avatar korisnika milan zmaj
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Seiko SKZ325K1 “Stargate” Diver

The Seiko “Stargate” Scuba Diver 200m
    Like the previous models, Seiko signature diver will be given a call sign like Tuna, Nemo, Monster, Sumo, Samurai, Dilot (Diver-Pilot), Starfish, etc. Only recently I found that this new diver was given a name Stargate. May be because of its bezel resembles the teleport portal used in the famous Stargate movie and TV series. Try goggling and you may find a few links of this new Asian edition submariner. The watch looks very masculine, sturdy, heavy, and projects a new luxury line of affordable Seiko.

Seiko Scuba Divers 200m
    ISO Certified Divers watch
    Antimagnetic Type I
    Model Ref: SKZ325K1, with SS bracelet
    Movement: 7S36 Automatic, 23jewels Made in Japan
    Case No: 04P0 SS, SS case back
    Scuba Bezel: Chrome-finished Black PVD Coated SS, Uni-directional Bezel, 120 clicks
    Crystal: Domed Hardlex Crystal, 35mm diameter
    Bracelet: SS Double Lock Clasp Buckle with wetsuit extension

Case Dimensions
    Diameter: 44mm across, 48mm with crown
    Lug to Lug: 50mm
    Lug Width: 22mm

The Case
    The case looks quite similar to the famous Sumo. It looks heavy but curvy and recessed shape with polished and satin-brushed stainless steel finish. Not like the Sumo, the new Stargate is constructed with wider 22mm lugs. The pin holed case lugs ease dismantling of the solid stainless steel bracelet. A true Seiko DNA, the non-symmetrical case is a little bit out of shape at 3 to 5 o’clock position purposely designed to guard the watch crown. Beveled at every edge, the polished and satin-brushed case looks very immaculate at all angles.

The Scuba Bezel
    The chrome-finished PVD coated stainless steel bezel unit looks luxurious. By the look you may think it is made of ceramic! The saw tooth bezel unit is integrated with a small trackball attached at 6 o’clock position on the case. This makes 120 clicks unidirectional bezel operation so smooth. The screw mounted pyramid shaped time-lapse marker on the bezel is so protruded. It is so noticeable if viewed from the case side. The 120 clicks enable the time-lapse marker to be set with the minute index on the dial precisely in every incremental. Adding to perfection, a thick shiny stainless steel ring borders between domed Hardlex crystal and bezel is perfectly fitted to support the operation.

The Crown
    The big screw-down crown is proportionately sized and arranged to align with the crown guarded case. When pulled out at position 2, you can see quite a big screw-type pipe to hold the stem and the crown. Despite of its well-designed adjustment unit, I found that it is a little bit tight and coarse to screw down the crown.
    he Dial, Hands, and Calendar
    The simple day-date glossy finished black dial configuration looks astounding with the centre-wheeled 3 luminous hands. The big fat but lume-rich hour hand looks exactly like the Sumo. Same goes to the minute hand. But, in contrast the red painted minute hand looks a little bit imbalanced. Overall, the hands and the dial blend well with the blackness of the dial. Thanks to the big luminous hour marker and the minute marker insert indexing the outer dial. The symmetrical shield shaped 12 hour marker on the dial resembles the one on the famous 6159, 6105 and the new 300mm Marine Master. The black calendar disk with white print and frame looks a little bit m
    The Bracelet
    Heavy but I should rate the bracelet as an excellent production by Seiko so far for a diver in its class. The bracelet construction is solid and so comfortable to strap around the wrist. Adding to its supremacy, the end links are solid and constructed well to fit the lugs with very marginal gap.

The Clasp Buckle and Extension
    The clasp buckle with extension is exactly the one used in other new diver series. One thing for sure, the extension link is so tightly locked on the folding clasp. You need a tool and energy to extend it for the first time!iss-matched compared to the
    11 steel-framed hour markers indexing the dial.

Timekeeping
    As everyone knows, the 7S36 is an enhanced movement from the previous 21 jewels 7S26 robust movement. It has been fitted with additional 2 jewel cups to smoothly run one of the transmission wheels (pinion wheel) that make it 23 jewels for better accuracy. Not all mass assembled movement like the 7S36 are accurately tuned during production. But, mine is performing well with excellent accuracy. Maybe because of its anti-magnetic feature that makes the operation runs accurately despite gravitational effect and existence of magnetic fields around us.

Summary
    The case: finest ergonomic design engineering by Seiko for its latest diver’s line.
    The bracelet, buckle, and extension styling clasp: average in its class.
    The crown: matched perfectly with the crown guarded case but the screw down pipe is coarse and rather stiff to operate.
    Movement: mass produced, robust, reliable 7S36 caliber refined with anti-magnetic feature.
    Legibility: the Seiko Lumibrite rich-filled hour marker and hands is so visible in the dark but the shiny domed crystal is so reflective when reading in bright daylight and intense indoor lighting.
    Wearing comfort: two thumbs up!
    Operation: large, saw tooth outer operating bezel clicks cleanly and securely into each incremental.

http://www.seikowatches.com/support/...7S26_35_36.pdf

Trudio sam se da sve iskopam o ovom lepom Seiku sto vise informacija...naravno googlovanje kad Sima nehrabri nece da uradi na nasem maternjem )))
    pozz

Priložene slike Priložene slike Seiko SKZ325K1 “Stargate” Diver-img_0292_resize.jpg   Seiko SKZ325K1 “Stargate” Diver-img_0299_resize.jpg   Seiko SKZ325K1 “Stargate” Diver-img_0283_resize.jpg   Seiko SKZ325K1 “Stargate” Diver-img_0282_resize.jpg   Seiko SKZ325K1 “Stargate” Diver-img_0300_resize.jpg   Seiko SKZ325K1 “Stargate” Diver-7s36-movement-1.jpg   Seiko SKZ325K1 “Stargate” Diver-7s36-movement.jpg   Seiko SKZ325K1 “Stargate” Diver-stargate.jpg  
    Poslednja ispravka: dragon (28.5.2011. u 20:10)

next year at this time I'll be a millionaire

Moderator Avatar korisnika sima hrabri
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Seiko SKZ325K1 “Stargate” Diver

izvini, zmaju, morao sam ti premestim temu... jes' da na tvojoj ruci svaki sat izgleda luksuzno, ali nazalost, ovaj seiko ne spada u onaj podforum.

nego, mogao si malo bar da se potrudis oko prevoda!

edit: zaboravio sam da kazem, jer se podrazumeva: odlican izbor, bas dobar sat!
    milan zmaj likes this.
    Citat jole777 kaže:
    Ne pali me marketing, placeni oglasi ni sportasi/glumci. Daj mi kakvu vintage Omegu, in house Seiko ili Sinn-a i meni je to sasvim dosta.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom

hm...sve cinite da mi srozate seiko.... ne spada a niti sam gledao gde cu da ga "metnem" daj sta das....
    moga ali zar nije bolje da dam iz prve ruke kad vec nece Seikovac da nesto u vezi ovog satica.....ovako koga zanima pogledace i ovako a i mislim da je i postenje ovako nego da prevodim i da lici da sam veliki znalac.....

jes' da na tvojoj ruci svaki sat izgleda luksuzno

e ovo je sto cu da likujem ))
    Poslednja ispravka: sima hrabri (28.5.2011. u 14:16)

Stariji član Avatar korisnika jole777
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Kako te sluzi dosada? Jel drzi dobro vrijeme +-?

Moderator Avatar korisnika sima hrabri
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

ot

ma, nisam mislio bas da prevodis, nego da nam prepricas "svojim recima" i "s razumevanjem" posto ima i onih koji ne stoje bas dobro s engleskim.
    VLADAN P likes this.
    Citat jole777 kaže:
    Ne pali me marketing, placeni oglasi ni sportasi/glumci. Daj mi kakvu vintage Omegu, in house Seiko ili Sinn-a i meni je to sasvim dosta.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

pa zato sluzis ti.... i nemoj samo da mi prepravljas poruke nemoj da si cepidlaka
    tuzicu te da znas ))

Jole druze nisam ni gledao niti pratio iskreno...to mene bas nesto i ne zanima jedino ako ne vidim slucajno da su odstupanja bas velika....

A inace kako moze da me sluzi..prilagodio mi se...bila mi je malo teza narukvica pa sam stavo ovu gumenu i tu sam bas pogodio...plus jos jednu koznu kao sto je bila na Chopardu crna sa srvenim rupicama...ij jedva cekam

Stariji član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Odlican sat,dobar review.

Novi član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Poz svima!

Posle dosta razmisljanja narucio Seiko SKZ325J1, cena 233e. Moze li mi neko reci bitniju razliku izmedju njega i K1?

Hvala!

RUS
    RUS je offline
    Moderator Avatar korisnika RUS
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Razlika u kvalitetu ne postoji.
    Stvar je u tome kako i preko kojih kanala se distribuiraju odredjeni modeli.
    u ovoj temi je tiha napisao odlicno objasnjenje.
    Opis - Seiko 5 Sport Ref: SARZ005
    Poslednja ispravka: RUS (8.4.2013. u 16:36)
    "I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." - Ayrton Senna

Stariji član Avatar korisnika joppa
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Novi stargate modeli sa 4R36 mehanizmom:

SRP495:

SRP493:

SRP497:

Zadnja dva su mi odlicna ali kiklop je ultra fail...
    RUS, vladas, HADzI DALIBOR and 4 others like this.

Strana 1 od 2 12 PoslednjaPoslednja

Slične teme

1. Invicta Pro Diver
    By _ivo_ in forum Swiss-Made mid-range satovi
    Odgovora: 21
    Poslednja poruka: 7.12.2015., 15:19
  2. Seiko 6309/6105 diver
    By dragon in forum Kupovina satova
    Odgovora: 1
    Poslednja poruka: 8.9.2011., 9:37
  3. Seiko diver
    By nikola0406 in forum Koji sat kupiti?