MCH Swiss Exhibition (Basel) Ltd.
    CH-4005 Basel
    Tel. +41 58 206 25 25
    Fax +41 58 206 21 90
    E-mail visitor@baselworld.com

BASELWORLD 2012

Izložba traje od 8. do 15. marta 2012. godine
    Radno vreme: svakog dana od 9:00 do 18:00 h
    (izuzev utorka, 15. marta, kada će radon vreme biti od 9:00 do 16:00 h)

Cena ulaznice:
    Za 1 dan cena je 60 CHF
    Za 8 dana cena je 150 CHF

Ukoliko želite da iznenadite i častite vaše lepše polovine, možete im predložiti put u prelepu Švajcarsku i zajedno uživati u Baselworld-u tačno na dan žena.

Moderator Avatar korisnika VLADAN P
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Baselworld 2012

Citat Shmizla kaže: Pregled poruke

Ukoliko želite da iznenadite i častite vaše lepše polovine, možete im predložiti put u prelepu Švajcarsku i zajedno uživati u Baselworld-u tačno na dan žena.
    Ooo,kakav neočekivani napad duhovitosti
    ZAJEDNO SMO SKUPA!

Novi član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Da li je neko od vas bio na sajmovima satova? Zamnimaju me iskustva,brendovi satova predstavljenih na sajmu,i naravno cene. I jos nesto. Da li bi postojale neke sanse da se organizuje grupno putovanje na sajam? Hvala.

Počasni član Avatar korisnika milan zmaj
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

The Hublot Classic Fusion extra-thin skeletonHublot
    A symbol of watchmaking art

BASELWORLD 2012: The Hublot Classic Fusion extra-thin skeleton

Something completely new for the Hublot brand: an extra-thin skeleton watch, a Classic Fusion whose design has been refined, while retaining the dynamic and modern codes immediately recognisable as Hublot.
    With a 45 mm diameter, this watch is equipped with a new movement just 2.90 mm thick, developed by Hublot. It comes in a fully skeleton worked version, made to a resolutely graphic design, which enables expert eyes to admire the watch's regulating part, the balance and the escapement… The dial side features the small seconds at 7 o'clock and the hands that match the design of the very first Hublot watches, as a nice nod to the brand's history. With a 90-hour power reserve and 50-metre water resistance, this piece is available in two versions, one in titanium, limited to 1000 pieces, and the other in 18K King Gold, with just 500 pieces.
    Exhibiting a marvellous balance between the classic extra-thin look, a symbol of watchmaking art, and Hubot's trademark dynamic and modern design, this piece is a fine exercise in style, providing a wonderful demonstration of the principle of fusion between Tradition and Modernity.
    Poslednja ispravka: milan zmaj (9.2.2012. u 9:07) Razlog: http://www.trustedwatch.com

next year at this time I'll be a millionaire

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Diving Chronograph Automatic

Ahead of the upcoming Baselworld 2012 industry event, which is set for March, 2012, the Swiss watchmaker has announced its new Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Diving Chronograph. Equipped with a highly-reliable self-winding movement, this dressy diving watch features the same elegant design we have seen in their other “Pontos” models, but has a little twist about it.

Novi član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Exclamation Rusi u Baselworld 2012 (Poziv)

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

New Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Roue Carrée Seconde Or Rose Watch

Two years ago, Maurice Lacroix launched its technological breakthrough, an exceptional timepiece with the world’s first square-wheel mechanism. With the name that suits to its character, the first Masterpiece watch had required several years of development before it demonstrated a totally new way of displaying time. This year, Maurice Lacroix presents a Masterpiece Roue Carrée Seconde Or Rose timepiece that comes with a new breathtaking design.

Created in the Limited Series of 88 pieces, Masterpiece Roue Carrée Seconde Or Rose will be officially presented at the Baselword 2012 watch and jewelry show. Unique by its striking elegance and luxury, this extraordinary watch is made of pink gold that surrounds a beautiful dark brown, almost black movement plate which is used as a watch dial. However, the central part of the watch is still the amazing, rhodium-plated and pink gold two-tone version square wheel that indicates seconds at the 6 o’clock position. It is driven by a toothed, cloverleaf-shaped wheel, as accurate as the traditional round wheels do. Besides, their hypnotizing movements offer a great visual spectacle for the wearer.
    An engineer, Michel Vermot, the head of the development department at Maurice Lacroix, and its team from the Swiss Higher Education Institution, the Haute Ecole Arc, are responsible for this great technological achievement. In order to overcome problems that come with irregular gear profile of non-circular wheels and to get the constant transmission of energy, they used a silicon-machining technology to craft very accurate, light and self-lubricating micro-components.

The final result was the creation of a ML 156 hand-winding movement, with patented square and cloverleaf-shaped wheels. Manufactured and assembled by Maurice Lacroix, this rhodium-plated movement, decorated with a Grand Colimaçon design, oscillates at the frequency of 18,000 vibrations per hour (2.5 Hz) and provides the power-reserve of 45 hours.

Besides wheels, the dark brown dial also incorporates a luminescent seconds pointer at the 6 o’clock position, activated by a clover-leaf wheel at the 9 o’clock position. The power-reserve indicator takes the 3 o’clock position. Polished pink gold hours, minutes and power reserve hands are attached directly to the main plate.

The pink gold case is nicely executed with polished and satin-brushed finishes and it has the masculine diameter of 43 mm. A screw-down case-back is covered with a large sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating. Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Roue Carrée Seconde Or Rose watch is available with a large-scaled brown crocodile strap with black calfskin lining and a pink gold buckle.

Baselworld 2012 Preview – New Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Roue Carrée Seconde Or Rose Watch review was published on Watchalyzer on February 10, 2012

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

DeWitt Twenty-8-Eight Skeleton Watch
    The renowned Swiss manufacturer of luxury watches revealed its third edition of a Tourbillon Twenty-8-Eight watch that comes completely skeletonized. While the first two editions demonstrated the perfect executions of their dials, the Tourbillon Twenty-8-Eight Skeleton beautifully emphasizes the brand’s trademark – first 100 percent manufacture movement. DeWitt’s novelty will be officially presented at the upcoming Baselworld 2012 watch and jewelry show.

It is an exceptional DW8028 Calibre hand-winding movement that integrates a tourbillon complication. Manufactured, decorated and hand-finished by the renowned Swiss watchmaker, this fully skeletonized mechanism oscillates with 18’000 vibrations per hour and provides 72 hours of power reserve.

It is built of 185 components, including a variable-inertia balance, a 44° angle escapement made of 18-karat yellow gold and a Straumann Hairspring with Phillips curve sequenced at 2.5 Hz. The masterful architecture of the mechanism is completed with the stunning tourbillon at the 6 o’clock position and stylish Art Déco bridges. The interesting shape of a barrel at the 12 o’clock position is inspired by the vintage car steering wheels.
    DeWitt Twenty-8-Eight Skeleton Watch

A round-shaped case, adorned with a characteristic DeWitt’s imperial columns pattern, is made either of 18 karat white or rose gold. The first one is the Haute Horology version (Ref. T8.TH.009) that comes beautified by 36 baguette-cut diamonds and 104 brilliant-cut diamonds. Its white gold bezel is completely set with baguette-cut diamonds. These sparkling stones also beautify the skeleton dial, indicating hours. A polished gold crown is adorned with a ring, made in blackened titanium and featuring the “W” signature.

DeWitt Twenty-8-Eight Skeleton Rose Gold Watch

The case with the diameter of 43 mm is large enough to show all the beauty of the mechanism. If the clear view through the skeletonized dial is not enough, you can also observe it through the sapphire crystal case-back. The touch of elegance comes either with chocolate-brown or matt black alligator strap, with a polished gold pin buckle, engraved with the “W” signature.

Baselworld 2012 Preview – DeWitt Twenty-8-Eight Skeleton Watch review was published on Watchalyzer on February 12, 2012

Administrator Avatar korisnika Shmizla
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Pogledajte na videu ispod kako se vrše pripreme, postavljenje štandova, bilborda i svega ostalog za Baselworld šou.

Administrator Avatar korisnika Shmizla
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Veoma upečatljiv video koji na kraju nosi poruku. Pogledajte...

Dođite na šou i pogledajte sve iz prve ruke.

Strana 1 od 3 123 PoslednjaPoslednja

Slične teme

1. Novi modeli spremni za 2012 Sinn i Damasko
    By milan zmaj in forum Nemački Satovi
    Odgovora: 10
    Poslednja poruka: 1.11.2011., 16:46
  2. Uhren Exclusiv 2012
    By Marko 5 in forum Kupovina dodatne opreme za satove
    Odgovora: 0
    Poslednja poruka: 19.10.2011., 13:30
  3. Odgovora: 1
    Poslednja poruka: 26.3.2011., 15:09