• 4 Post By d1d

tema: Richard Mille RM 032 Automatic Chronograph Diver's Watch

Počasni član Avatar korisnika milan zmaj
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Richard Mille RM 032 Automatic Chronograph Diver's Watch

Richard Mille RM 032 Automatic Chronograph Diver's Watch-1.php.jpgRichard Mille RM 032 Automatic Chronograph Diver's Watch-image.php.jpgRichard Mille RM 032 Automatic Chronograph Diver's Watch-image1.php.jpgRichard Mille RM 032 Automatic Chronograph Diver's Watch-image2.php.jpgRichard Mille RM 032 Automatic Chronograph Diver's Watch-image3.php.jpg

This new Richard Mille RM 032 is designed for the great depths of the oceans and offers a wide range of functions...
    The RM 032 offers hours, minutes, seconds, 60-minute countdown, 12-hour totalizer and flyback chronograph functions, combined with an annual calendar sporting an oversized date at 12 o’clock and a month indicator (with numbers from 1 to 12) between 4 and 5 o’clock.
    The caliber RMAC2 is protected by a large case measuring 50.00 mm x 17.80 mm, with water resistance of 300 meters (30 atmospheres) and a unidirectional turning bezel following ISO 6425 norms that prevents miscalculations whilst diving.
    The RM 032 also possesses a running indicator, located at 3 o’clock. Thanks to both its geometry and 2-rpm rotational frequency, it is possible to check the correct functioning of the running movement under stressful conditions. The running indicator disc is composed of successive Superluminova and black sectors; as a result it can be easily read during day or night.
    The skeletonized automatic movement of the RM 032 utilizes Richard Mille’s patented system of automatic
    rotor with variable geometry
    and has a free sprung balance with variable inertia guaranteeing greater reliability when subjected to shock and also during movement assembly and disassembly, hence better chronometric results over time.
    The Richard Mille RM 032 is water resistant to 300 meters (30 atmospheres), following ISO 6425 diver’s watch norms. This is achieved with a unique, curved, tripartite case design.
    It is complemented by a screwed crown construction and integration of the horns in the case. The horns of each RM 032 have screws designed to optimally fix the diver’s rubber strap.
    During deep sea dives, the water pressure on the pushers and crown is powerful enough to unintentionally operate one of the pushers, eg. the “start” pusher of the chronograph. In order to avoid any external pressure effect or accidental manipulation, Richard Mille has developed a locking crown for the RM 032 that locks the pushers and as a result ensures a perfect water resistance up to 300 meters.
    The crown and pushers of the RM 032 can be locked by simply rotating its ring (green index if unlocked, red index if locked). The movement is also protected from being damaged from overpressure or shocks on the crown. The water resistance is enhanced thanks to maximum seal pressure.
    This innovative and extremely technical system is specific to the RM 032 and is patent pending.

Link: Richard Mille Official Website

izvor : Luxury watches, swiss watches, Breitling watches, Hublot Big Bang, Omega watches, Patek Philippe watches, Louis Vuitton watches, Rolex watches - Watchluxus.com

next year at this time I'll be a millionaire

d1d
    d1d je offline
    Stariji član Avatar korisnika d1d
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Richard Mille RM 032 Automatic Chronograph Diver's Watch

Strasno nepregledno, nemam pojma koliko dugo vlasnik treba da gleda u brojcanik i da nekako odgonetne koliko je sati. Po meni, ovo je jedan od primera u koliko losem pravcu moze da ode visoko casovnicarstvo. Od velikog truda da se dokaze koliko je mehanizam superioran, kvalitetan, jedinstven i neponovljiv, prisutan na oku vlasniku, doslo se do krajnosti u kojoj se ne zna tacno koliko je sati. A ostale funkcije mehanizma nema sanse da neko ocita.
    Tuzno ali skupo.............
    "I'm very proud of my gold pocket watch. My grandfather, on his deathbed, sold me this watch." - Woody Allen.

Stariji član Avatar korisnika Larosa
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Richard Mille RM 032 Automatic Chronograph Diver's Watch

A o dimenzijama i da ne pričamo,mislim 5omm/18mm pa kome to stoji normalno???
    Seiko ​Green Willard SPB153J1
    Seiko ​62 MAS Reissue SPB149J1 Limited edition
    Seiko ​Panda Chronograph SRQ029J1 Limited edition

Omega Seamaster Co-axial 8800 Chronometer Diver Green

Slične teme

1. Rafael Nadal i Richard Mille
    By sima hrabri in forum Vesti, objave
    Odgovora: 19
    Poslednja poruka: 30.7.2011., 13:27
  2. Richard Mille
    By UlysseNardin in forum Swiss-Made luksuzni satovi
    Odgovora: 2