tema: borba

Počasni član Avatar korisnika milan zmaj
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom borba

borba-533591_381223061950520_218298021_n.jpg
    1969-1975 : PITTING CREATIVITY AND INVENTIVENESS AGAINST ELECTRONIC PRECISION

These six years resembled a losing battle. Despite the fact that the El Primero chronograph was equipped with the world’s most accurate mechanical calibre, it simply could not fight the quartz chronograph on equal terms. At that particular time, watchmakers and movement design engineers had not yet grasped that they had much more to offer than merely a means of telling the time. Between 1969 and 1975, no less than 34 versions of the model were created, housing the two base calibres: the chronograph with date under reference 3019 PHC; and the chronograph with triple date and moon-phase display, reference 3019 PHF.

The case evolved and was interpreted through variations on the circle theme, occasionally extended by lugs or extended to form a hexagon. Whether in terms of its materials, dial and hand colours, or straps and bracelets, the timepiece lent itself to all manner of interpretations. While El Primero was a fairly masculine watch, a white gold and diamond model issued in a ten-piece limited edition offered a subtle blend of elegance and technical sophistication. This approach actually represented a poten¬tial solution to the problem in hand, achieved by teaming creativity and inventiveness and placing them in the service of mechanical passion in its struggle against electronic precision.

Jasmin and Serb like this.

next year at this time I'll be a millionaire

Član Avatar korisnika PedjaSD
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: borba

Čovek ne može biti dobar inženjer ako nema bar malo preduzetničkog duha, i isto tako ne može biti dobar preduzetnik ako nema bar malo inženjerskog duha. U eri kvarcnih satova ova rečenica se definitivno nije mogla odnositi na mehaničke satove, ali danas kada su se mehanički satovi, pa i El Primero kao prvi iz svoje vrste, vratili na velika vrata mogu slobodno da kažem da rečenica sa početka mog reply-ja ima smisla. I hvala Bogu (ili kome već) na tome.

Slične teme

1. Odgovora: 8
    Poslednja poruka: 8.3.2012., 20:23
  2. Borba protiv falsifikovanja satova
    By Shmizla in forum Vacheron Constantin
    Odgovora: 0
    Poslednja poruka: 19.12.2008., 16:25

Bookmarks sajtovi

Vaš status

• Ne možete postavljati teme
  • Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
  • Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke