• 1 Post By Shmizla

tema: First Look: 2012 TAG Heuer Formula 1

Počasni član Avatar korisnika milan zmaj
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom First Look: 2012 TAG Heuer Formula 1

Moja omiljeni Brend i jedan od onih koji sam imao u svojoj kolekciji se nasao ovde pa sam mislio da deo podelim sa Vama 2012 model....

TAG Heuer has taken the wraps off the 2012 Formula 1 Series ahead of its Pre-Basel launch event in Geneva. While the existing series ballooned into a dizzying array of models, the new series keeps things focused with three flavours- a Watch, a Chronograph and a Watch with an alarm function. Giving the series variety is the array of materials- including stainless steel, aluminium, ceramic and titanium-carbide- employed to give the different models their own look and feel.
    First Look: 2012 TAG Heuer Formula 1-cau1113.ba0858-thf1-indy-500-seduction-hd-2012.jpg
    Since its introduction back in 1986, the The Formula 1 has been TAG Heuer’s entry-level sports watch- always quartz and with a more colourful and adventurous approach to design than the rest of the TAG Heuer range. The challenge for the new series is to build on this heritage in the context of TAG Heuer’s continued push to build its reputation as the one of the most innovative manufacturers of high-end mechanical movements. The most expensive TAG Heuer watch today costs 65-times as much as the cheapest…a huge spectrum of the market to cover.
    But the Formula 1 is an important series, as it’s often the “gateway drug” to the world of TAG Heuer as well as a model that reinforces the brand’s link to Formula 1 racing.

Design

Think of the new F1 Series as being a “Left-brain” design: logical, reasoned and rational. The design philosophy behind the 2012 F1 series is consistent with the re-design of the 2011 Link and Carrera 1887: a more mature, elegant design with no gimmicks. No polyurethane bumpers, no branding on the side of the case and no over-styled dials.
    The case itself stays true to the basic shape of the original and settles on a 42mm size for all models. The dials move away from the printed finish of the current models to applied hour markers and a large “12″ just above the TAG Heuer logo. Complementing the revised dial is a new-look for the hands, which settle for a classic polished-sword design across the range.

First Look: 2012 TAG Heuer Formula 1-wau1112.ba0858-thf1-seduction-hd-2012.jpg
    The other change immediately apparent is the focus on improving the quality of finishing on the watch. While the first F1 series made do with a Fibreglass-coated case and basic mineral glass, the quality of materials has improved with each new series. The biggest change here is the brushed stainless steel finish on both the case and the bracelet, with detailed polished finishes, such as the outer-edge of the fixed-bezel and the crown.
    There are two types of bezel offered across the range- a fixed bezel for the Chronograph and Alarm (either stainless steel, titanium-carbide coated steel or stainless steel with aluminium/ ceramic insert- the last two options Chronograph only) and a turning bezel for the Watch (stainless steel or titanium-carbide coated steel). The models with a titanium-carbide coated bezel have a matching black crown, while the stainless steel models have a polished stainless steel crowns.
    All models are water resistant to 200m.

Ima jos tu slika i prica pa evo linka sa kojeg sam i ovo podelio sa Vama :
    First Look: 2012 TAG Heuer Formula 1 | Calibre 11 -TAG Heuer Watches
    RUS, VLADAN P and igor bg like this.

next year at this time I'll be a millionaire

eee
    eee je offline
    Moderator Avatar korisnika eee
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: First Look: 2012 TAG Heuer Formula 1

Dobar je, sekundara mi se sviđa. I indy 500. Taman da odskoči od ostalih.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Koliko mi se cini prva serija je bila namenjana nekoj zeni koja je vozila Indy 500, ne mogu da joj se setim imena, ali znam da je bila lepa... A volim lepe zene i satove ...

lajkuj me
    Djordje and eee like this.

d1d
    d1d je offline
    Stariji član Avatar korisnika d1d
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Off
    Mislis na Danicu? Danicu Patrick? Zar ona nije bila zastitno lice Tissot-a?

edit: i dalje je ambasador Tissot-a, proverio sam.
    "I'm very proud of my gold pocket watch. My grandfather, on his deathbed, sold me this watch." - Woody Allen.

Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Ne ne bila je jedna kad sam i sam uzimao Tag da je za Indy bila jedna zena lepa...ne znam da li je ova cini mi se da nije ali i ova je promoterka Tag...
    First Look: 2012 TAG Heuer Formula 1-sara.jpg
    As of today, Indy Racing League driver Sarah Fisher has lost her primary sponsor for this year. But she vows to continue her qualifying efforts for this month’s Indianapolis 500.

Klint Briney, Sarah Fisher Racing executive brand manager, said ResQ Pure Power Energy Drink has failed to meet a May 1 deadline to pay for the sponsorship.

“We’re going to be out here throughout May,” Briney said. “We’re committed to doing that and we still feel like our chances of qualifying for the Indianapolis 500 are good.”

Fisher launched her own team earlier this year and has been working to land enough sponsorship dollars to race three or four races including the Indianapolis 500 this season. Her ability to race beyond this month now appears to be in jeopardy.

Fisher continues to have strong relationships with such sponsors as AAA, Tag Heuer, ProLiance Energy, Indiana Oxygen, Godby Heating and Cooling, Hubler Automotive Group and a handful of other secondary sponsors. Fisher continues to be optimistic that the team will be on stronger financial footing in 2009.

Briney said team officials will begin looking for a new primary along with other secondary sponsors, and added that an announcement on new partners is possible—even yet this month.

d1d
    d1d je offline
    Stariji član Avatar korisnika d1d
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Off
    Danica je lepsa
    "I'm very proud of my gold pocket watch. My grandfather, on his deathbed, sold me this watch." - Woody Allen.

Administrator Avatar korisnika Shmizla
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

OT
    Znam da Off Topic-ujem ali sam morala da vizuelno dočaram "lepšu" Danicu Patrick.

First Look: 2012 TAG Heuer Formula 1-danica-patrick-tissot.jpg

O ukusima ne treba mnogo raspravljati.

Slične teme

1. TAG HEUER Formula 1
    By jorge in forum Prodaja satova
    Odgovora: 2
    Poslednja poruka: 23.8.2011., 8:57
  2. [PRODATO] - TAG Heuer Formula 1
    By oysha in forum Prodaja satova
    Odgovora: 4
    Poslednja poruka: 9.3.2011., 0:06
  3. (POVUČEN OGLAS)Tag Heuer Formula One