Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By milan zmaj

tema: Rolex Hillary Tenzing Edition Explorer Set Completely Revealed

Počasni član Avatar korisnika milan zmaj
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Rolex Hillary Tenzing Edition Explorer Set Completely Revealed

Rolex Hillary Tenzing Edition Explorer Set Completely Revealed

Longtime followers here at Perpetuelle are well informed about the *unofficial* Rolex Hillary Tenzing Edition Explorer 3-watch set (specially done 36mm, 39mm and 42mm Rolex Explorers). Going back over 2 years now, I have followed Philipp Stahl’s development of this special limited edition set of watches and gear honoring Hillary and Tenzing, two of the greatest mountaineering families of all times. Beyond just the three watches, however, each of the 88 Hillary Tenzing Edition sets come as a complete package with spectacular various custom-made items and gear commemorating the 1953 Everest expedition, such as a unique silver mountaineering pin, a limited HTE edition of the book Everest by the late George Band and a leather bound map of the original 1953 expedition route to Everest, to name a few highlights. All packed in a beautiful, hand-crafted wooden crate like the one use in the 1953 expedition. As well, buyers of a HTE package get an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join Peter Hillary and Jamling Tenzing Norgay on a private trek to Everest Basecamp in May 2012. In May 2011, HTE number 88/88 was sold for $104,568 at Christie’s in Geneva (proceeds went entirely to the Hillary and Tenzing family foundations), but you can get your own set for about $40,000 (asking price is 28,800 EUR).

Now that all the items that come with 3 Rolex watches in the Hillary Tenzing Edition package have been revealed, I thought I would share a few more pictures.
    Be sure also to check out the splendidly-well done website www.hillarytenzingedition.com for some fun exploration of your own.
    Rolex Hillary Tenzing Edition Explorer Set
    Wooden Crate like the one used by the 1953 British Mount Everest Expedition. Handcrafted in Spain.
    tolarbo, marko14, anbeast and 2 others like this.

next year at this time I'll be a millionaire

Istaknuti član Avatar korisnika marko14
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Rolex Hillary Tenzing Edition Explorer Set Completely Revealed

Kako mu dobro stoji platnena narukvica,haos

Slične teme

1. Rolex GMT master 2 i Explorer 2?
    By ugljesa in forum Rolex
    Odgovora: 18
    Poslednja poruka: 26.1.2012., 18:30
  2. [KUPLJENO] Rolex Submariner,Rolex GMT 2,IWC aquatimer 2000
    By milan zmaj in forum Kupovina satova
    Odgovora: 1
    Poslednja poruka: 21.2.2011., 6:44
  3. Odgovora: 12
    Poslednja poruka: 30.8.2010., 22:39