Prikaz rezultata 1 do 5 od ukupno 5
    Počasni član Avatar korisnika milan zmaj
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Hublot King Power Red Devil

Hublot King Power Red Devil-red-devil-1.php.jpgNaziv: mu2.php.jpg, pregleda: 165, veličina: 8,0 KBHublot King Power Red Devil-hublot-red-devil.php.jpgNaziv: mu.php.jpg, pregleda: 128, veličina: 3,7 KB

The third edition arising from the committed partnership between Hublot and Manchester United, the Hublot King Power Red Devil, is now unveiled!
    In tribute to one of the world's most famous football clubs, for which it has been Official Timekeeper since 2008, Hublot has developed a King Power equipped for the first time with a chronograph movement distinguished by two centre chrono hands. This makes for better readability - quicker and more efficient.
    The wearer can keep track of both hands at a glance; the first indicates the seconds, and the other hand, specially developed for football, indicates the time elapsed out of the 45 mins in each half.

With a sapphire dial, the movement – here in an Aero Bang version - has also undergone new skeleton working, leaving it more open to reveal even more of the working parts of the watch and its fine mechanics.
    The topside retains only the material necessary for it to function. This is coated with black ruthenium for a beautiful overall effect of homogeneity, and clearer reading.

Predominantly red, the minute track, a time counter at 9 o'clock and a date window at 4 o'clock round off the piece, stamped with the famous, slightly rebellious Red Devils emblem at 3 o'clock.
    In a nod to Old Trafford's more than one hundred year-old turf, the focus of all attention, the watch indexes come in a natural grass-green colour, obtained using real blades of grass from Old Trafford, picked and preserved especially by the club's groundsmen for the making of this limited series. It took Hublot 6 months of development to stabilise the plant material and its original colour, including against UV and temperature differences. The freeze-dried blades of grass were inserted into the indexes through an all-new process, then coated with a special transparent lacquer to secure them permanently.

The King Power case – 48 mm in diameter has been revamped. Its two push-buttons have been redesigned, and are now each protected by a little safety bar, which is completely built in either side of the crown. Moreover, in a final reference to the legendary club and bringing a last aesthetic touch to the piece, the black rubber strap has a red line in the centre, directly inspired by Manchester United's graphic charter.

The Hublot King Power Red Devil is a limited edition of 500 pieces for the micro-blasted black ceramic version and of 250 pieces for the King Gold version

Luxury watches, swiss watches, Breitling watches, Hublot Big Bang, Omega watches, Patek Philippe watches, Louis Vuitton watches, Rolex watches - Watchluxus.com

next year at this time I'll be a millionaire

Stariji član Avatar korisnika Marko 5
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Određen forumom Re: Hublot King Power Red Devil

Ovi Hublot modeli me najvise podsecaju na Lamborghini automobile,kao da ih isti covek dizajnira...
    Sto se tice samog Hublot-a mislim da je precenjen i nisam neki ljubitelj njihovih satova i dizajna.

Član
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

slazem se sa Markom, verujem da su sto se kavaliteta tice dobri (i ne bili za te pare) ali nekako mi sve to deluje kao kopija dizajna Royal Oak - a

Stariji član Avatar korisnika jole777
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Citat crane kaže: Pregled poruke
    slazem se sa Markom, verujem da su sto se kavaliteta tice dobri (i ne bili za te pare) ali nekako mi sve to deluje kao kopija dizajna Royal Oak - a
    A bome i kuciste neodoljivo podsjeca na Linde Werdelin-ove uratke.

Počasni član Avatar korisnika milan zmaj
    Član od
    Lajkovi
    Blogovi
    Reputacioni uticaj

Sve vam nesto deluje...ali nije mogu zamisliti zagrizenog clana MU da ima ovakav sat a mislim da ih ima poprilicno..a meni sireno freak satovi leze..
    morao bi neki sa siljom da uzmem

next year at this time I'll be a millionaire

Slične teme

1. Odgovora: 81
    Poslednja poruka: 18.10.2012., 19:38
  2. Hamilton Khaki King Scuba sat
    By Templar in forum Hamilton
    Odgovora: 8
    Poslednja poruka: 14.11.2010., 15:48
  3. [PRODATO] - Hamilton Khaki king scuba automatic
    By grenendal in forum Prodaja satova
    Odgovora: 0